Element Crafting Costs

Lochland

I am trying to adjust the items needed to create element. I have this in my ini file and it is the only one that dont work out of 140 rules. I just cannot figure this one out. 

I have also tried the make new character and new replicator and it still doesnt work

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItem_Element_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

Thanks in advance

On 9/20/2018 at 10:39 AM, Lochland said:

I am trying to adjust the items needed to create element. I have this in my ini file and it is the only one that dont work out of 140 rules. I just cannot figure this one out. 

I have also tried the make new character and new replicator and it still doesnt work

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItem_Element_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

Thanks in advance
  •  

I am almost certain that this cannot be done for element.  Certain things that require a structure to craft, such as element, also require that structure to be destroyed and recrafted once the crafting recipe is altered.  In addition, some recipes cannot be altered without using a mod; such as, Mindwipes.  While I have no tried to alter the crafting recipe for element, I have extensively for mindwipes, I am fairly certain you would need a mod to pull it off.  

Got it to work finally after some digging, but this works no problem...

Thanks

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Element_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

Guest DJRone89
10 hours ago, Lochland said:

Got it to work finally after some digging, but this works no problem...

Thanks

ConfigOverrideItemCraftingCosts=(ItemClassString="PrimalItemResource_Element_C",BaseCraftingResourceRequirements=((ResourceItemTypeString="PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_C",BaseResourceRequirement=1.0,bCraftingRequireExactResourceType=false)))

Yeah I reduced the crafting cost of Element on Aberration but realised you needed a mod to change the charge stations, some painful couple hours later.

Glad you got it working :) for your situation.

• 9 months later...

Archived