Green event dinos

mackyish3r3

4 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

None yet. Haven't found levels to match the color yet but I'll get my 150 neon green Argy and a high level green female Lystro as I continue replacing my kibblers with high level event ones.

I hope you find them.

Btw, really miss your weekly breeding stories. I don't often see power breeder on consoles. 

I hope you find them.
Btw, really miss your weekly breeding stories. I don't often see power breeder on consoles. 
Thanks. I don't get on the site as much anymore but just to give you a quick update. I'm at 1744 weight on Quetz, 848 weight on Argy, pulled away from Yuty breeding a bit and am currently hunting for stats to start a Basil line from the ground up. Have 20k hp, 1470 stam, 1260 weight, and 361 melee. I've completed both Alpha Rockwell and Tek Cave so am just biding time for Extinction.

21 hours ago, yekrucifixion187 said:

Thanks. I don't get on the site as much anymore but just to give you a quick update. I'm at 1744 weight on Quetz, 848 weight on Argy, pulled away from Yuty breeding a bit and am currently hunting for stats to start a Basil line from the ground up. Have 20k hp, 1470 stam, 1260 weight, and 361 melee. I've completed both Alpha Rockwell and Tek Cave so am just biding time for Extinction.

Glad to see you are still ARKing, I was wondering about you the other day, while reading the recap thread.

Archived