Dino’s are ignoring all whistles.

MarkPilgrim

Like Calcifer said, check that they are not set to wander by pressing the Dino head icon when near to and facing target creature.  Also, if you were on a mount when you whistled them to follow they may still be following the original mount and are therefore running to get back to their position near the aforementioned.  I found that if the latter is the case then you have a few options;  Jump on mount that was used to initiate original command and whistle stop (after checking wander status) or instead of just individually whistling for creatures to stop (which it ignores if set to follow another creature), use ‘follow one’ command then ‘stop one’ (again making sure wander is not active). I found that this helps me,  hope it helps you... 

Thanks for the assist, had to go one by one and got them to listen, realized that they were trying to follow a pteradon that I had jus tamed. 

17 hours ago, HavelockVetinari said:

Like Calcifer said, check that they are not set to wander by pressing the Dino head icon when near to and facing target creature.  Also, if you were on a mount when you whistled them to follow they may still be following the original mount and are therefore running to get back to their position near the aforementioned.  I found that if the latter is the case then you have a few options;  Jump on mount that was used to initiate original command and whistle stop (after checking wander status) or instead of just individually whistling for creatures to stop (which it ignores if set to follow another creature), use ‘follow one’ command then ‘stop one’ (again making sure wander is not active). I found that this helps me,  hope it helps you... 

Archived