So when are these guys getting banned

Vortex597

I had this problem too, 2 dilos killing my 2 quetz with platform on it. I put my quetz on top of my building, covered with behemoth gate. I don’t even know how Dilo able to attack it. Maybe they spawn on top of my building right beside my 2 quetz? Idk

anyway, can’t report this since I have no proof of anyone dropped it. And nothing devs can do about it. So I just moved on lol

If you walled with gates directly on the ground remember those DO NOT prevent spawns. I prefer to lay fence foundations and put my gates on them so they align better.

Put foundations or a pillars with a roof on top all over the base to prevent spawns.

Protect the area with plant X.  Put it on the top of a pillar with a roof for example.

I play on PvE and even I protect my perimeter with heavy turrets on my xbox server. In my main base, group commands are off and all dinos are on passive to avoid them moving all over the place on aggro or by a group whistle. So they depend on base defense.

Another thing I like to point out is you cannot grab a wild dino with a bird on PvE server to avoid grief by dropping then in tribe bases.  On youre PvX server, can you pick up a dino with an argentivis in the PvE zone?

Archived