Private Servers? Limits?

Talion44

If they do allow private servers, I feel like they should let people host them themselves, which would allow people to host using their own computers or host using a hosting service for those who don't have the right specs or don't have a computer for it. And if this does happen, they would hopefully allow you to change server settings, however that might reduce the demand for the primal pass.  It would be very nice to be able to host your own servers though.

I would love them to allow us to host are own servers, it would allow for server sided mods to start coming out! All I’ve seen with info about the private servers is in the development road map of October through December... I truly hope wildcard will give us info on the upcoming server rentals as October creeps upon us!  If they don’t have personally owned servers I’d have  major issues and if they only allow primal pass members to host/join private servers than I truly believe that this game will crash and burn. If wildcard is reading this PLEASE allow us players to be able to join and host without going through you, it’d benefit everyone as we would have custom controls , admin commands , and even having Youtuber’s create servers allowing more traffic heading to your game. “And all the players say amen”

-JT

Archived