What is the most tragic story of losing a dino you guys have?

ClutchMan

Going into Blue zone on Aberration after I just farmed a bunch of crystal from green gem nodes to buy a drake from someone. Went down to blue to explore the map(was an ab noob at the time) and ran into some element spores in blue that made me freeze to death. Got a ravager and made it all the way back to my drake...to watch it get eaten by a reaper king as I hadn't brought a light pet as I wasn't aware of their purpose at the time and the alpha nameless had made one spawn as I was running back. Went and played Scorched for a little bit after that.

On 9/19/2018 at 8:57 AM, ClutchMan said:

I'll start off, I once had a ptera named Snoop Dogg and he was a beast. Kibble tamed, lvl 210, and had green and grey stripes. I decided to go afk for a moment at vb, and when I got back, a group of argies were eating us. I panicked and flew away with my bloodied bird and landed at the beach. Thinking I was all clear, I got off and killed a parasaur for him to eat. I am harvesting the parasaur when I'm greeted with "Snoop dog level 210 has been killed by alpha carno level 50" and that was the day that decided that I would never go afk in a dangerous area.

I just lost my good weight quetz on official. I landed with my thorny dragon to collect wood And like 15 direwolfs came up out of nowhere and ripped my quetzal to bits. I had no time to react to it and I was no more than 10ft away from it. I don't even think the quets lasted 20 seconds.....In the snow biome on Ragnarok near redwoods lol!

My first tragedy was on official pvp server. We had built up a nice base and had made friends with the largest tribes so we were protected. But a troll came in while I was on the roof of our base setting up some more boxes for fertilizer for some reason it was in very high demand and we were just throwing it away as we had more then we could use. A troll sniped my beloved Argy that my cousin and tamed for me. It was a red and black one the colors i ran in the game. No attack music or anything I was devastated as I had found it very touching that he went out and found an Argy and tamed it just for me. I had been using one of the tribe ones as I hadn't went out for one yet. My second tragedy was when i raised one for myself we had just traded for an egg that was blue and black I started at like 6am and when I went to bed at 2am it was fully imprinted and fully grown. We were raided and it was killed. I hadn't even had a chance to fly on her yet. I quit playing for a week after that.
We started playing unofficial a short while later as we couldn't keep up on official to grindy and we all have full time jobs and barely had time to play. I had a 190 Rock Drake my cousin and I went down to the drake trench and he died and rage quit. As I had never been to that trench before I was totally lost and kept getting swarmed by Drakes. It was a fresh tame with hardly any levels in it I made a bad jump and it landed in the element lake my suit popped I died and a few seconds later it did as well.
I went back down to the other trench with my spino and climbed in and back out with a 175 egg. It popped a beautiful Drake we decided we were going to play Rag for awhile and transfer our favorite pets. (We were playing on a personal dedicated server using another xbox) We transferred everything moved to our new home and the server crashed. When we loaded back in everything was gone. Save game had corrupted. Rip Robyn.

Archived