Dear Developers

ScreamingViolet

All to often in forums attached to games such as this you will find an endless supply of threads directed at the games developers. All to often the player has gotten upset by something that has occurred in game and they start ripping into the devs. I get it, you spend a lot of time and energy (& sometimes money) on a game and when things go awry, no matter who is at fault, players like to throw their anger about and give the devs a hard time.

This is not one of those threads.

i just noticed that Ark mobile was game of the day in the Apple App Store, which I’m sure is no mean feat considering the gazillion apps on offer, so I just wanted to congratulate you all on a job well done. You’ve taken a really awesome pc game, cross bred it for consoles and then mutated it into a mobile app across two operating systems and who knows how many devices.

So... Congratulations!!! ? You’ve done a pretty damn awesome job

Ive spent the last few months stuck in bed and can honestly say ark has helped prevent me from loosing my mind - although when I kept getting killed in the <level 20 days I came pretty darn closes lol. And as I mentioned, game players (like any kind of customer really) don’t really think twice about getting upset and complaining when things don’t work perfectly, but rarely does it swing the other way, with people piping up to say thanks or praise people for a job well done.

Thanks guys ?

0EFF9F4A-FE0E-486D-8E70-B6E7453EB29F.jpeg

Nice, very nice post @ScreamingViolet ! 

I spent endless hours playing this game.  Even though I’ve lost everything at the last patch, I built everything again and I’m still addicted and playing... I love this beautiful game and I think the devs made a truly awesome job. Sure, there is still bugs reported but to me it’s - and by far - the best game of the entire AppStore.

In the near future I would love to see dlc available on iOS like the Ragnarok or Aberration map, even if not perfect; because even imperfect, your game is much better than any others.

Thank you so much! 

21 hours ago, Mensana21 said:

Nice, very nice post @ScreamingViolet ! 

I spent endless hours playing this game.  Even though I’ve lost everything at the last patch, I built everything again and I’m still addicted and playing... I love this beautiful game and I think the devs made a truly awesome job. Sure, there is still bugs reported but to me it’s - and by far - the best game of the entire AppStore.

In the near future I would love to see dlc available on iOS like the Ragnarok or Aberration map, even if not perfect; because even imperfect, your game is much better than any others.

Thank you so much! 

I would jump for joy if this kind of dlc were to become available for mobile, but I’m sure there must be a ton of issues and many headaches involved when it comes to creating a game on pc and then modifying it for mobile.

Archived