What will happend when the server reaches day 9999?

Nicki2ble

50 minutes ago, Nicki2ble said:

Hey survivors. 

Im on a official server and its almost at day 9000, so I wanna know What will happend when the server reaches day 9999?

Am I gonna loose everything? Do I have to move to another server?

Sadly ur server loose 9999 magic number and enter in 5 digit day time. I think u are educated enough to know what will come after 9999.

Loose everything for what? Who told u? Just keep playing ur game bro. 

Guest DJRone89

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

In the early days of Ark, I pictured the resetting of an Ark with a Meteor Impact that will "wipe" it. Can't remember why I have this in mind, but at the back of my head i have this Image of it. (Maybe from an wipe announcement WC did?). Anyway, it would be awesome to "celebrate" the death of an Ark with a realtime Event before they wipe it ?

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:31 AM, GEonWAR said:

Sadly ur server loose 9999 magic number and enter in 5 digit day time. I think u are educated enough to know what will come after 9999.

Loose everything for what? Who told u? Just keep playing ur game bro. 

I take it someone doesn't get the Y2k themed joke

15 hours ago, poorMankind said:

In the early days of Ark, I pictured the resetting of an Ark with a Meteor Impact that will "wipe" it. Can't remember why I have this in mind, but at the back of my head i have this Image of it. (Maybe from an wipe announcement WC did?). Anyway, it would be awesome to "selebrate" the death of an Ark with a realtime Event before they wipe it ?

Wasn't this during an event or maybe the extinction servers where you could see a giant meteor in the sky? Maybe we had the same dream ?

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 4:18 AM, DJRone89 said:

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes... The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

Lmao greatest line from the original Ghostbusters

Archived