Xbox official servers don’t feel like ark used to?!?

SundanceKing76

There was a time where ark was enjoyable and the community was having fun, But now through my time playing it’s not fun people mesh and people that try to do the right thing get screwed over by the people that take the games bugs that still have yet to be fixed to there advantage. I honestly believe within the year this game will no longer be talked about if they don’t focus on there community! Please let me know your thoughts !!

4 hours ago, SundanceKing76 said:

There was a time where ark was enjoyable and the community was having fun, But now through my time playing it’s not fun people mesh and people that try to do the right thing get screwed over by the people that take the games bugs that still have yet to be fixed to there advantage. I honestly believe within the year this game will no longer be talked about if they don’t focus on there community! Please let me know your thoughts !!

Wildcard needs to stop rolling out all these expansions and fix the core Game first. They rushed this entire game all expansions pack done in one year. This game has alot of potential it they just fix the game. I realize that wildcard might not have the numbers to address every bug and Dev wipe cheaters. But it would have been a wise decision on their part to fix the bugs then they wouldn't have all these peoples support tickets to deal with that they almost never get to in a timely manner. Legacy was so much better!

Guest DJRone89
2 hours ago, Vengecide said:

Wildcard needs to stop rolling out all these expansions and fix the core Game first. They rushed this entire game all expansions pack done in one year. 

Scorched Earth 2016, Aberration 2017, Extinction 2018. Yep, all in one year.

14 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

Scorched Earth 2016, Aberration 2017, Extinction 2018. Yep, all in one year.

Scorched Earth was an xpac already part of the game before it was released  last year as a full game in August of 2017 with Ragnarok. 1 year and about 3 months if you wanna be exact. Ragnarok, Abberation, extinction. 

Guest DJRone89
4 hours ago, Vengecide said:

Scorched Earth was an xpac already part of the game before it was released  last year as a full game in August of 2017 with Ragnarok. 1 year and about 3 months if you wanna be exact. Ragnarok, Abberation, extinction. 

So you’re ignoring Ark’s early access development to make your point look valid?

4 hours ago, DJRone89 said:

So you’re ignoring Ark’s early access development to make your point look valid?

No what I'm trying to say is ever since the game was released as a full game everything was rushed. Yes most games with expansion packs don't go more than two years to release them. But the state of the way ark is they could have took more time and fixed the game.

Guest DJRone89
2 minutes ago, Vengecide said:

No what I'm trying to say is ever since the game was released as a full game everything was rushed. Yes most games with expansion packs don't go more than two years to release them. But the state of the way ark is they could have took more time and fixed the game.

I have no issue with them working on DLC, but not having a big enough team to work on everything (within reason).

Archived