Who is excited about the new tek dino!!

gigamonster

Guest DJRone89

Tek Meganeura

10 hours ago, AdligerAdler said:

Aren't they just dinos with a bionic skin? Can they do anything special? Haven't played much in the last 5 months.

They spawn with 20% extra levels, so the max wild level is 180. That doesn’t mean that they are guaranteed to be superior to their non-tek varients but they have the potential to have more stat rolls. I tamed a 162 Tek Rex that had similar stats to a 135 Rex because the extra levels went into movement speed. Lovely.

45 minutes ago, DJRone89 said:

They spawn with 20% extra levels, so the max wild level is 180. That doesn’t mean that they are guaranteed to be superior to their non-tek varients but they have the potential to have more stat rolls. I tamed a 162 Tek Rex that had similar stats to a 135 Rex because the extra levels went into movement speed. Lovely.

That's cool. And are they breedable? If so, do you get tek babies?

We're definitely not going to get anything that hasnt already had a tek skin, that would be too much effort. From the picture we have had the raptor parasaur and stego which leaves the potential for the mosa, trike and quetz. We have also had the rex (skin which was already in game) and also we could end up with the giga too. I recon next is the trike. Would love a tek spino though haha.

Just thought I would share the picture incase folk hadnt seen it lol.

0BsXH3sVVYKKlPvJsgJ1eL6NzhRuHjB_YWVOOxBVHXE.thumb.jpg.fd8c528d8d6230c4d817a1f02a8f4166.jpg

Guest DJRone89
34 minutes ago, acat said:

I´m not excited at all. I have to admit they look cool, but i dont want robots in ark. And even less i want overpowered robots that reach up to level 180!

Don’t buy/play Extinction DLC if you’re concerned about robots.

Guest DJRone89
6 minutes ago, acat said:

Haha yeah, good hint. Guess i will end up buying it anyways because it will have some op stuff i need to compete on pvp...

Yeah adaptating to new PvP meta seems to be the most common reasoning for buying the DLC’s.

Archived