BoilingMatt

pegomastax Unable to tame Pegomastax on Official rates

Hello so I'm relatively new here in the forums. I wanted to start a forum post regarding the problem with pegomastax on official rate servers. As of right now it is impossible to tame a high level pego due to multiple issues i have discovered. The first issue I observed is once a wild pego steals a stack of mejo berries from your inventory there is a random chance of the taming progress bar to drop immediately. After countless hours in game I attempted to tame a 150 pego within a 1x1 enclosed space with no where for it to go.  The taming bar would go up after some feeds and remain consistently while other times it would just drop for no reason. The highest I ever got it to was 50% tamed after going through literally thousands of mejo berries. Another issue I observed is that the pego will begin to starve to death if knocked unconcious.

This bug is probably well known but for the life of me I couldn't help but post it here to vent my frustration. I really hope someone takes a look at this and does something about it.

Edited by BoilingMatt

19 hours ago, Doodles said:

I have the same issue.  Simple kibble does not work at all with 0 increase to the tame %, and I"ve tried all sorts of numbers of mejos in the 0 spot.... no matter what ...by the time it's done with the bag and ready to come again....it's decayed back to 0

Whoa massive necrobumb. Im relieved to find i'm not the only one having this issue. Its funny how now even with a kibble for pegos they still wont tame.

19 hours ago, Doodles said:

I have the same issue.  Simple kibble does not work at all with 0 increase to the tame %, and I"ve tried all sorts of numbers of mejos in the 0 spot.... no matter what ...by the time it's done with the bag and ready to come again....it's decayed back to 0

Its weird because right now i'm having issues taming high level Chalicotheriums. Must be a bug with passive tames in general.