Kicked by Battle Eye

nyquist

Anyone else having issues getting kicked from official servers for something like "You have been kicked by BattlEye. Reason 'Client not responding'"?  Me and at least a few other players are having this issue on PVE-OfficialServer32.  Also looks like there is no eye icon next to the server in the session list.

Is this a known issue? is there some way to fix it?

• 2 weeks later...

Is your issue resolved nyquist?

We started getting this issue today as well on The-OC-PVE-OfficialServer173. This is a PVE server but started listing under PVP in the session list.

Have been on this server nearly daily for the last few weeks. I can connect straight away but my son is asked for a password (entering a blank password gets him in). We both get booted with the "client not responding" error after a few minutes.

Tried verifying cache and unistalled then re-installed battleye but no change.

1 hour ago, walks70 said:

Is your issue resolved nyquist?

We started getting this issue today as well on The-OC-PVE-OfficialServer173. This is a PVE server but started listing under PVP in the session list.

Have been on this server nearly daily for the last few weeks. I can connect straight away but my son is asked for a password (entering a blank password gets him in). We both get booted with the "client not responding" error after a few minutes.

Tried verifying cache and unistalled then re-installed battleye but no change.

If I recall this problem correctly, the BattlEye server responsible for handling the traffic to the server you are attempting to connect to is having hiccups. The problem *should* resolve with time.

We had this issue frequently on Official PvP for about 4-5 months where people were DDoSing the BattlEye service and crashing the BattlEye server associated with whatever server they were attacking. The result was that players with BattlEye bypass could connect, but no one else could. 

• 5 months later...
On 9/17/2018 at 11:30 PM, nyquist said:

Anyone else having issues getting kicked from official servers for something like "You have been kicked by BattlEye. Reason 'Client not responding'"?  Me and at least a few other players are having this issue on PVE-OfficialServer32.  Also looks like there is no eye icon next to the server in the session list.

Is this a known issue? is there some way to fix it?

hi

is new or legacy server, i play on the legacy 32, i played a little in the morning and all was cool

Archived