Community Crunch 149: Extinction Chronicles IV!

Jen

2 hours ago, BeastKing said:

parasaur is weaker though with a terrible attack radius therefor it is lesser than raptor

Lol, that new specification only proves to serve your agenda of trying to prove someone wrong. You weren't talking about the size of the fight in the dog, but the size of the dog in the fight. Hence your use of the word smaller by itself with zero clarification on meaning which is indicative of physical size, not attack radius & weaker health. Seriously? A double technicality added later just to have something to say? Nice try.  

Also, whether we go with your original theory or your new one, take into consideration which dinos remain with the bionic skin. Trike, mosa, quetz & giga for example. Which of these is smaller than all the rest and has a combined weaker health & smaller attack radius than the raptor?

Edited by Myosapien

17 hours ago, Myosapien said:

Lol, that new specification only proves to serve your agenda of trying to prove someone wrong. You weren't talking about the size of the fight in the dog, but the size of the dog in the fight. Hence your use of the word smaller by itself with zero clarification on meaning which is indicative of physical size, not attack radius & weaker health. Seriously? A double technicality added later just to have something to say? Nice try.  

Also, whether we go with your original theory or your new one, take into consideration which dinos remain with the bionic skin. Trike, mosa, quetz & giga for example. Which of these is smaller than all the rest and has a combined weaker health & smaller attack radius than the raptor?

Was not expecting that response and i probably should of said i was joking about the dodo thing. I honestly hope it is the tek giga.