Community Crunch 149: Extinction Chronicles IV!

Jen

29 minutes ago, Dnamotorsport said:

Why doesn't this game studio ever listen to the players? Parasaur really, what a joke. I am sure Extinction will fall flat on its face just like every other wildcard map. Get you act together over there and start listing to your player base.

you sound like you don't like the game. "I am sure extinction will fall flat on its face like every other wildcard map". yet you still play, your a hypocrit

Guest DJRone89

I’m highly critical of Wildcard but still credit when credit is due. How anyone would expect other dinos that don’t already have a bionic skin to be chosen is illogical. My only disappointment with the Tek varients would be if they don’t include all of the dinos with bionic skins. It’s pretty obvious now that the Trike will be the next dino chosen but hopefully they don’t exclude the Quetzal, Mosa and Giga, and add them in the future.

Just now, DJRone89 said:

I’m highly critical of Wildcard but still credit when credit is due. How anyone would expect other dinos that don’t already have a bionic skin to be chosen is illogical. My only disappointment with the Tek varients would be if they don’t include all of the dinos with bionic skins. It’s pretty obvious now that the Trike will be the next dino chosen but hopefully they don’t exclude the Quetzal, Mosa and Giga, and add them in the future.

that would be a nice change, i can't imagine anyone actually being able to find a tek giga or quetz, but adding them would pacify the parasuar haters.

12 hours ago, Nch1418 said:

Tek Parasaurolophus is a little questionable, but it's okay I guess. If I could go out and tame a green Yutyrannus or other creature that doesn't have green as a natural color outside mutations, that would be nice. In my opinion, Yutyrannus should have had a more vibrant and diverse color palette than it does. As it stands, it's no more colorful than most mammals in the game. I mean, it's a feathered dinosaur. There are tons of colorfully-feathered birds today, so why should a dinosaur be any different? Even other feathered dinosaurs in the game like Troodon are way more colorful.

cause its a predator name one colorful predatory bird ill wait.

Edited by Havokpaintedwolf

i am pretty disappointed to see a parasaurus tek skin...

do you really just put out existing skins? why not say "hey, lets make it a good experience for the players and do something special" and do a tek daeodon or equus? something thats an eyecatcher and not something thats nearly useless in the game?

nasty and terrible move, wildcard!

• Facepalm 1

Guest DJRone89
1 hour ago, destructicon54 said:

that would be a nice change, i can't imagine anyone actually being able to find a tek giga or quetz, but adding them would pacify the parasuar haters.

The remaining Tek varients would just be super rare in comparison to the others.

36 minutes ago, Happalula said:

i am pretty disappointed to see a parasaurus tek skin...

do you really just put out existing skins? why not say "hey, lets make it a good experience for the players and do something special" and do a tek daeodon or equus? something thats an eyecatcher and not something thats nearly useless in the game?

nasty and terrible move, wildcard!

parasuars are used by many people

Guest chancho33015

a parasaur...really? lol

As if it couldn't be the most boring dino ever...

It would of been funnier to tek a dodo...as a joke... but dang it...a parasaus?! jeez lol

Tek Thyla, tek ravager, tek rhino, or tek trike would of made more sense...

Dang it, whyyyyyyyy??!?!!?! lol 

Its official, i don't understand how you guys think XD 

8 minutes ago, chancho33015 said:

a parasaur...really? lol

As if it couldn't be the most boring dino ever...

It would of been funnier to tek a dodo...as a joke... but dang it...a parasaus?! jeez lol

Tek Thyla, tek ravager, tek rhino, or tek trike would of made more sense...

Dang it, whyyyyyyyy??!?!!?! lol 

Its official, i don't understand how you guys think XD 

a ravager would not work because its only on aberration, and a parasuar was going to happen one way or another because it has a bionic costume. 

To all of those who keep expecting a Tek Giga, Mosa or Quetzal, You are out of your mind. None of these creatures spawn on Aberration or Scorched which would enrage many survivors that only play there. In my opinion it was very clear from the start which 5 dinos would be used judging by map spawns, TLC re-work,  and of course the most popular dinos of all time.

Next month will probably be the trike. Tbh a tek quetz would be cool but i doubt it would happen. But a tek giga would be ungodly powerful after a few generations. Gigas are strong enough. A level 180 tek giga would be just too much and after breeding, hell the tek rexs were almost as strong as our normal rexs (that took a year of breeding) in only a few months. A tek giga like that would be just too powerful.