All three obelisks blocked?

YogSoggoth

Hopped on a scorched earth server the other day looking for a place to build, and found that some mega tribe I guess had blocked all three obelisks off. I have heard this is against the rules but I'm unsure. Is it really? And if it's not, why the hell not? I understand defending a server but that seems similar to the whole blocking player spawns thing.

EDIT: And if it is against the rules is there somewhere I can report this?

16 minutes ago, YogSoggoth said:

Hopped on a scorched earth server the other day looking for a place to build, and found that some mega tribe I guess had blocked all three obelisks off. I have heard this is against the rules but I'm unsure. Is it really? And if it's not, why the hell not? I understand defending a server but that seems similar to the whole blocking player spawns thing.

EDIT: And if it is against the rules is there somewhere I can report this?

PVE, yes, but PVP you can just blow up their structures. We routinely block obs on our servers to cut down on cross transfer raiders or huge raiding parties. Usually the first place a server wipe team goes is to secure a defended spot or an ob so if you cut off one avenue then they're forced to go to another spot

• Volunteer Moderator

Im assuming since you are talking about defending servers its PVP. Blocking drops and obs is allowed on PVP

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/

The link is to the code of conduct so you can review the rules that are currently in place. 

Archived