pve Alpha ragna boss fight

lotusllk

Due to i have to post more to come in the Trading Forum, i write some question to the boss. 

I did alpha with 19 rexes and 1 yuti, i was successfully due to the borrowed got good saddles and was good rexes. 

Coming in the arena i bugged in middl of the rexes firsr few mins, until i jumped off and ride a outer one. Than i tried to Whistle them "attack me enemy", the dragon was rly quick down. But than 3/4 of me rexes Stackd into Rock elements end refuse to attack the mantis with me.... It took rly tooo long to kill this Rock elementals, but after this i could easy kill mantis.at least no rex was lost. Next time i try to Run around to no t Stuck in elements..but there for i need to buy some where good rex saddles  ?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, i'm actually playing again ark, but i lost all my preious advance due to a long break.

i wanted to know if someone is still helping peoples getting tek engram please? i know my request seems greedy, but i don't want to go on a long long breeding phase like i did since i'm enjoying some pve playtime with my friends on extinction.

i thank you all in advance for helping me :) 

• 2 months later...

Archived