pvp [PC Server] Looking for a LONG-TERM Home?

will77ra

Caedas Survival Evolved is a 4 map cluster set up for the long term semi-casual player. Our rented servers are stable, backed up frequently and paid up for months to come. We have an experienced, 5 person admin team who play on the server, but ALWAYS keep admin command logging enabled.

We are trying to build a long-term community of mature players (+18) who enjoy all aspects of Ark without the drama. We host various various server events to encourage participation in the community and because its just plain fun!

Join Our Discord for more information or to ask questions!!

Maps: Ragnarok, The Center, Aberration & Extinction

Server Location: Dallas, TX, United States

Gamma: Enabled

Max Player level: 136

Experience: x5

Taming: x7

Harvesting: x5

Breeding: x7

Tribe Limit: 5

PVP is restricted to weekends (New Players have a two week "grace period" before they are raidable)

Respecs: Unlimited

Ragnarok (Battlemetrics.com Link)

IP: 173.234.31.30:27015

The Center (Battlemetrics.com Link)

IP: 173.234.31.30:27025

Aberration (Battlemetrics.com Link)

IP: 173.234.31.30:27035

Extinction (Battlemetrics.com Link)

IP: 173.234.31.30:27045

Mod Collection
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1507313658

Structures Plus

HG Stacking Mod 2500-50

Classic Flyers

Upgrade Station

Rare Sightings

Platforms Plus

Automated Ark

Utilities Plus

SELMods

Dino Tracker

Kibble Vending Machine (being replaced by KibbleNator)

TCs Auto Rewards

The community is small at the moment, but growing. I've played ARK on my own private server and on official. It's a nice change to play with others and to simply enjoy the game. The owners/admins are very responsive to input and suggestions. They are also almost always on one of the clusters and it's nice to see them being involved. I would highly suggest this server for someone looking to enjoy a little modded ARK, play casually without the tedious grind of official and enjoy playing with a more mature crowd.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All in all, I would have to say this community has become pretty tight-knit. We play together, talk with each other on Discord. You make friends, and get to know the people you play with. I'm having a great time working with and helping this community grow. I feel we have a very balanced setup as far as mods go and the rules the players abide by. The players are as passionate about this cluster as the admins are, and look out for its well-being. We've already had to increase the player slots on 2 servers to accommodate growth, and personally I'd love to see that trend continue. If you're looking for a great bunch of people to play with, come join us. Hop into Discord, talk and enjoy :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived