Admin Commands: Spawn an Obelisk Terminal?

Codeezey

This specific example is on Xbox, but I assume it would ring true across all platforms.. is there a known way to spawn in an (invisible) obelisk terminal anywhere on the map? There’s a server (called birdsark) where he advertises it and I’ve also seen it in action. He has not disclosed how he does this, but I am obviously very intrigued. Does anyone have any information on this subject? 

35 minutes ago, Codeezey said:

Hmm, plugins as in mods? (Sorry, never messed with pc!) and I have to assume there’s some way to do this as I’ve seen it done on at least one occasion. Maybe someone has more info. Appreciate the reply regardless!

Plugins are not mods. Mods through steam workshop require both server and client to have the same exact ones. Plugins are only on the server.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Red Terminal: spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/TributeTerminal_Red.TributeTerminal_Red'" 160 0 0
  • Blue Terminal: spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/TributeTerminal_Blue.TributeTerminal_Blue'" 160 0 0
  • Green Terminal: spawnactor "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Structures/TributeTerminal_Green.TributeTerminal_Green'" 160 0 0

This is way off topic but I recently started playing ark on xbox and I tamed two direwolves and bread them and i have a pup and i read you need to hand feed but i don't know how he wont eat i put it in my last slot i don't know what to do next I'm kinda at a lost and don't know anything about sites and stuff just looking for somewhere to help... 

Archived