Building in/close to Radiation Zone

SlingerKruger

Good day ARKERS!!!

Okay so this is likely a question asked before, however I did some searching and no one specifically addresses my concerns lol :)

So right off the bat I want to know:

1. Can I build a house/base in the radiation zone and make it radiation free inside?

My idea behind this is to build a "checkpoint" base as close as possible to Drake Valley.... It is extremely tedious to travel such vast distances just to get a single or maybe two eggs at a time..

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Yours in Arking,

Slinger

Well, if you are walking in and out of the trenches, you can save a lot of time by building at the element lake shortly after the end of the spine. There is no radiation there. I don't know if you can build any farther than that though. And now, with the teleporter enabled on Aberration, that can save you the worst part of the walk!

On 9/18/2018 at 12:16 AM, BruthaJamez said:

Well, if you are walking in and out of the trenches, you can save a lot of time by building at the element lake shortly after the end of the spine. There is no radiation there. I don't know if you can build any farther than that though. And now, with the teleporter enabled on Aberration, that can save you the worst part of the walk!

Remember that you still need to get the Tekgram from killing Alpha Dragon and Beta Megapithecus (For the Tek Generator) before it can be utilized here.

14 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Remember that you still need to get the Tekgram from killing Alpha Dragon and Beta Megapithecus (For the Tek Generator) before it can be utilized here.

Yep. Have those. I'm a newbie on this forum, but I have every Tekgram. It is the nearest solution I can think of to the OP so I thought I'd share. But thank you, because that is worth noting for anyone who might read this and not have known. :)

Rockdrake is still the fastest and easiest way to get in and out of the drake trench. Building an outpost isn't a bad idea but it takes about 20 sec to fly from green zone to the drake trench and maybe a minute to crawl back out . A lvl 170 or greater drake should have the weight to carry about 5-10 drake eggs per run so I really don't see the advantage of an outpost. In the times where I wipe in the trench I respawn at my base in green zone hop on another drake and fly back down. Since you already have drake eggs the hard part is done, just raise them up and use them for transport.

Archived