How to PM others

Subject5

On 5/8/2018 at 11:54 AM, JamesDoty said:

And I guess they should send you money monthly for the privilege of having you play?  To say there is a total lack of content is ridiculous.  As a sandbox game, there is a never ending list of things to do.  If you are bored it is because you have little imagination.  PVP and breeding are, in my mind, very small parts of this game.  I have been playing since it came out in 2015 and I still do not get bored.  I have built up and lost or given away so many bases and dinos on so many servers I can't remember them all.  Just think of something else to do, set a challenge for yourself, and tackle it.

I realize that this is off topic and completely derailing the already dead conversation,

But I was looking to PM a few people on the forum. For the life of me, I can't seem to figure it out and contacting people without a Steam Profile linked is close to impossible.

• Volunteer Moderator

@Subject5 I moved your post into its own thread into the Off-Topic section. Please refrain from hijacking unrelated discussion in the future. That being said, to send PM to other users you will have to leave the Early Birds group. The same way you gain access to the Trading sections:

Archived