How to use Re-Fertilizer

jamescoolcrafter15

Hello and today I'll be telling you how to use Re-Fertilizer.

First off you need to obtain it, it is available at level 38 and unlockable for 20 engram points, crafting it gives 2 xp. The recipe is x1 Rare Flower, x1 Rare Mushroom, x4 Sparkpowder, x1 Fertilizer and x3 oil. It is advised using a bag of fertilizer on your crops first and getting it to low nitrogen, then using it in the crafting of Re-Fertilizer.

In order to use Re-Fertilizer you need to equip it into your hotbar. Say you have destroyed some trees, rocks, or bushes, you simply go to where they were standing and click on the slot it's in to consume it. The resource will then respawn. It's a great item for regrowing trees around your base for cover, or bushes for decoration.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/16/2018 at 6:09 PM, jamescoolcrafter15 said:

Hello and today I'll be telling you how to use Re-Fertilizer.

First off you need to obtain it, it is available at level 38 and unlockable for 20 engram points, crafting it gives 2 xp. The recipe is x1 Rare Flower, x1 Rare Mushroom, x4 Sparkpowder, x1 Fertilizer and x3 oil. It is advised using a bag of fertilizer on your crops first and getting it to low nitrogen, then using it in the crafting of Re-Fertilizer.

In order to use Re-Fertilizer you need to equip it into your hotbar. Say you have destroyed some trees, rocks, or bushes, you simply go to where they were standing and click on the slot it's in to consume it. The resource will then respawn. It's a great item for regrowing trees around your base for cover, or bushes for decoration.

Thanks

On 12/31/2018 at 5:44 AM, Glentavious said:

It respawned a giant boulder, with me glitch-trapped inside it. Turned out to be a very expensive and time consuming way to gather a bit of flint. 

Hahaha poor you.

On 2/2/2019 at 3:15 AM, LuizRicci said:

thanks for the tutorial, now I can put trees in my base 

( : i put a rich metal in my base...(totally didn’t have settings messed up)

On 12/29/2019 at 8:48 PM, holyec said:

do you know if it work on metal nodes?

Hope so

On 5/23/2020 at 3:49 PM, crow2707 said:

Now I have to try this on my mental run ?

So true

• 2 months later...

Archived