Australian Server

Gots666

i would love to see some Aussie servers too, but there are a LOT of people already begging for geo locked or even language locked servers on pc/console. It just doesn’t seem like it will happen.

however, it looks like private servers are coming to mobile soon. That’s probably the best and easiest way to go about playing on a server where everyone can communicate. Although it will cost $$

Is there anyone who would be interested in starting an Aussie server if it becomes possible?

13 hours ago, WarDrumJordan said:

We're aware of the request for Australia & NZ servers. We'd like to add them eventually, but no immediate plans just yet.

Awww, thank you. I often wonder if most of the world forgets about us down here.

i dare say that adding Australian and nz servers won’t address the underlying problem of people messing up the game so that others can’t play as intended and servers being taken over in languages that most people can’t communicate in.

im sure many others have suggested this, but possibly specifying servers by language rather than region might help. Especially if the servers aren’t going to be region locked. 

Archived