Myosapien

Arkopolis Cluster 5x XP/10x Harvest & Tame [All Maps/Discord/Stack Mod/S+]

This is it folks. Been playing ark for a long time and this is THE best cluster I've been lucky enough to stumble upon. Don't let the day count discourage you. Plenty of helpful hands everywhere. Very caring admin who doesn't meddle in the pvp side of things at all. The servers govern themselves and quite effectively. Boosted just enough to not be ridiculous. Everything still feels earned without eating up your entire life in the process. If you're looking for a place to call home with a real legitimate chance of experiencing everything this game has to offer, stop reading this and get over here and start surviving!

Posted (edited)

So far I’m in love with this server. Litererally have seen the servers govern themselves and wipe griefers and trolls who were abusing new players. I currently play on the island but hoping to expand. Will admit it’s hard to get cp since most built on the dams. But other than that it’s great. Rates aren’t too high and I haven’t been wiped on a daily basis. Can still access the obelisks and artifacts and the Dino’s can’t get too op with a level cap on the eggs. Overall a great place if you wanna enjoy ark without the official drama.

Edited by ForgottenPhenom

13 hours ago, ForgottenPhenom said:

So far I’m in love with this server. Litererally have seen the servers govern themselves and wipe griefers and trolls who were abusing new players. I currently play on the island but hoping to expand. Will admit it’s hard to get cp since most built on the dams. But other than that it’s great. Rates aren’t too high and I haven’t been wiped on a daily basis. Can still access the obelisks and artifacts and the Dino’s can’t get too op with a level cap on the eggs. Overall a great place if you wanna enjoy ark without the official drama.

Try the dams on Rag. Nobody is built on them. 

Dunno if possible. But my wife recently gave birth to my son and the Dino upload said 48 hours and upon logging in today 44 hours later there’s nothing in my upload..? Tribe log doesn’t say anything and in game time shows I’m not passed the 48 hours I’m unsure why my tames are gone. Is there anyway I could possibly get them back. I mean I understand it probably happens to multiple people but I figured I would ask. Hate to see all my work go down the drain because I trusted the upload system and left my house for less than two days because I had a child

On 6/22/2019 at 3:36 PM, ForgottenPhenom said:

Dunno if possible. But my wife recently gave birth to my son and the Dino upload said 48 hours and upon logging in today 44 hours later there’s nothing in my upload..? Tribe log doesn’t say anything and in game time shows I’m not passed the 48 hours I’m unsure why my tames are gone. Is there anyway I could possibly get them back. I mean I understand it probably happens to multiple people but I figured I would ask. Hate to see all my work go down the drain because I trusted the upload system and left my house for less than two days because I had a child

Did you use cryopopods? Reason I ask is because if they were uploaded in cryopods, it treats them as items rather than creatures so they would have 24hrs, not 48. Congrats on your son. I have 2 boys myself. There's nothing like it, however, a video game wasn't even a thought within 48hrs of them being born. PM me on psn and I'll see if there's anything I can do. I should be on later  this evening. 

19 hours ago, ForgottenPhenom said:

Thanks for understanding mate I messaged you on psn. Also no pods just straight uploaded them so I’m not entirely sure why they went away in 41 hours 

41 or 44? Anyways, could just be Ark. People lose things all the time in this game. Sometimes for no apparent reason. 

2 hours ago, ForgottenPhenom said:

Time estimate on us getting valguero in the cluster? Also will transfers be delayed?

Valguero was added at launch. However, until Nitrado and/or Wildcard fixes it, transfers of any kind including character transfers are broken. I spoke with Nitrado on this earlier and they said it should be fixed in a couple days. No reply from Wildcard- no big surprise there. My plan was to disable item and data downloads onto Valguero for the first 2 weeks but Nitrado/Wildcard has decided it's best to release a map that has cluster transfers entirely broken even for the unofficial community. 

This will only be temporary though. As soon as it's fixed on their end transfers will work for characters for the first 2 weeks and item and data thereafter. 

2 hours ago, RickC137 said:

I'm having a hard time finding you. What would be the best way to search for your unofficial servers?

This is the first I've heard this. Make sure to search Arkopolis Cluster under unofficial pc sessions. Also be sure you are searching under PvP, not PvE. And this is PS4 platform. You should find it. There are 7 maps.

On 7/20/2019 at 11:15 PM, Myosapien said:

Valguero was added at launch. However, until Nitrado and/or Wildcard fixes it, transfers of any kind including character transfers are broken. I spoke with Nitrado on this earlier and they said it should be fixed in a couple days. No reply from Wildcard- no big surprise there. My plan was to disable item and data downloads onto Valguero for the first 2 weeks but Nitrado/Wildcard has decided it's best to release a map that has cluster transfers entirely broken even for the unofficial community. 

This will only be temporary though. As soon as it's fixed on their end transfers will work for characters for the first 2 weeks and item and data thereafter. 

Awesome I appreciate the quick response thank you mate! Sounds good I’m looking forward to it.