Myosapien

Arkopolis Cluster 5x XP/10x Harvest & Tame [All Maps/Discord/Stack Mod/S+]

I'm going to check out your server(s) tonight.  I have two friends that may also join.  Is there a password for the server?

One of my friends joined already so I see there is no password.  Our namer tags are Shakenbake3778 (me) DoctorBrisket (joined around 10 minutes ago) and Quark.  See ya soon!

Edited by Shakenbake3778

8 hours ago, Shakenbake3778 said:

I'm going to check out your server(s) tonight.  I have two friends that may also join.  Is there a password for the server?

One of my friends joined already so I see there is no password.  Our namer tags are Shakenbake3778 (me) DoctorBrisket (joined around 10 minutes ago) and Quark.  See ya soon!

Hey there, and welcome!  Glad you were able to find it. Let me know if you or your friends have any questions. 

25 minutes ago, beastoff said:

going to be starting on ur cluster tomorrow very keen looks like it will be a heap of fun. The rates look very balanced which is good.

Looking forward to having you. Feel free to message me on psn or discord if you have any questions. 

Hello I’m looking for a friendly server for my tribe.  Their are only 2 of us, I have lots of experience on an official pvp and single player.  My tribe ate on the other hand is brand new I literally just bought her a ps4.  The only experience I’ve had on pvp servers was pretty bad.  I got a house built tamed some Dino’s and put up a fence when 2 players invited me to their tribe stole my stuff took my tames destroyed my base then booted and killed me.  I haven’t played a pvp server since, so I’m just a little nervous I want to make sure she has a good experience I don’t mind pvp but I don’t like trolls. I’d also like to join a server cluster which is why I’m looking into this server. Also is there a discord?

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Myzati said:

Hello I’m looking for a friendly server for my tribe.  Their are only 2 of us, I have lots of experience on an official pvp and single player.  My tribe ate on the other hand is brand new I literally just bought her a ps4.  The only experience I’ve had on pvp servers was pretty bad.  I got a house built tamed some Dino’s and put up a fence when 2 players invited me to their tribe stole my stuff took my tames destroyed my base then booted and killed me.  I haven’t played a pvp server since, so I’m just a little nervous I want to make sure she has a good experience I don’t mind pvp but I don’t like trolls. I’d also like to join a server cluster which is why I’m looking into this server. Also is there a discord?

You are more than welcome to join and try it out. That is the only real way of knowing if a server is a right fit for you. The community is comprised of mature players at the moment and that is the goal. You need to understand that it is a pvp server so raiding and killing is part of it. It will happen. As far as trolling to the degree of players going around wiping everything in sight just because they can, we don't have that. If players choose to consistently conduct themselves in that way they will be banned. That being said, if you never place defenses, build big in open areas with large dinos you're only making yourself a target. I have moved industrial forge to lvl 70 and auto turrets to lvl 49 so lower level tribes can have defenses. There is a discord which you will see the link in the server message of the day when you join. Hope to see you on. 

Edited by Myosapien