How to get forum help?

Guest loststonerboy

Guest loststonerboy

So I went to the www.support.survivetheark.com site and submitted a support ticket and it's been over a week with no response.

So how do you get help?

Guest loststonerboy
1 minute ago, Aylana314159 said:

They are answered in order they are received. Could take a few weeks.

Great so I have to continue being harrased until they answer if they ever answer.

Guest loststonerboy
1 hour ago, Aylana314159 said:

Exactly. One of the main reasons not to play official servers. No real-time moderation.

Except it's not on a server it's on this forum.

53 minutes ago, Magmorta said:

They have a high ticket volume and it can take up to three weeks. Just keep screenshotting the harassment for additional proof to add to the ticket. Maybe they'll ban the individual(s) in question.

Didn't think of that. A lot of it has been erased already. So there isn't much left to screenshot other than they are still commenting and posting on threads I make.

7 hours ago, loststonerboy said:

Didn't think of that. A lot of it has been erased already. So there isn't much left to screenshot other than they are still commenting and posting on threads I make.

Like what? I mean, there is a report button on the posts on the forum.

How is he/she/it/they harassing you though? 

Guest DJRone89
11 hours ago, loststonerboy said:

Forum moderation isn’t the greatest unless you use the report button. Submitting a ticket should be a lot quicker than in game support though. Longest I’ve waited was a couple hours.

• Volunteer Moderator

Please, remember that discussing moderation and warnings publicly on the forums is not allowed, as stated in the Community Forums Guidelines (rule #3). If you have an issue with someone on the forums then you should submit a Support Ticket and the situation will be addressed privately by an administrator. Make sure your ticket is routed to the "Forums and Forums Accounts" department and keep in mind that tickets are treated in the order they are received so please be patient while your request is being processed. Thanks!

Archived