Best way to breed shoulder mounts

SCORCH

2 hours ago, d3vious said:

I just built a 1x1 box 2 walls high with a door on 1 side. Toss the little guys in there and set to wander and never had an issue. What's happening when you do that since you said you tried all kinds of buildings with no luck?

1 by 1 seems to be too big for most shoulder mounts. They wander too far away from each other and stop breeding.

I have done all mine in a dedicated 1x1 fenced / walled area with one doorway. I have a feeding trough in there which not only reduces the floorspace, but also serves as a good place to have  a close by stash of food.

When breeding multiples I have a similar setup with one male used, I have used a catwalk for the male and I have also used a 2x2 with 2 troughs; both have worked 100% for me.

Of course I am always able to stand in the way to corner tames too.

39 minutes ago, Jimmylovescake said:

I have done all mine in a dedicated 1x1 fenced / walled area with one doorway. I have a feeding trough in there which not only reduces the floorspace, but also serves as a good place to have  a close by stash of food.

When breeding multiples I have a similar setup with one male used, I have used a catwalk for the male and I have also used a 2x2 with 2 troughs; both have worked 100% for me.

Of course I am always able to stand in the way to corner tames too.

How does the Male stay on the catwalk?

Archived