pve Taking a noob bossing

XarannJinn

I have been playing on Aberration. Got reapers, rock drakes, ect... never killed the bosses though, and found out I should kill the other bosses first. Are there any tribes who would be willing to take me and my tribe into a boss arena? What kind of compensation would you want? I was thinking my reapers should do fine (spin2win). I mostly just want to fight the beta bosses, I'm not too worried about alpha ones. If anyone is willing to do something like that, I would happily do my best to compensate.

It goes from free to 15k ingots worth of items (each boss). It's all in the trading forum, but as an early bird, you have no access to it. 

Honestly I advise buying Alpha Center, Alpha Ragnarok, Alpha Ascension and finally Alpha Rockwell. And, also, be level 100 when you start it. 

And while reapers tank just fine, damage is a bit problematic because of their thickness. Have you tried to put 19 reapers around a beacon? Did you ever whistle 19 reapers to attack something the size of a Giga at best? There is like half of them not hitting it. 

Archived