So we just got meshed on smalltribes. Warned WC about it

hannibalxx

So.. it finally happened.

Our Cave on center map finally got meshed and Our base wrecked from the inside… I wrote a reddit post about this 

After killing them undermesh, made a turret Tower in the spot they can mesh into Our base in 30seconds, there is even a youtube video posted on how to get inside Our Cave. (95, 65)

They waged a 34h war on us, using aimbot and Ini settings to shoot us through the waterfall With Crystal Clear view (have several videos of this also, but who cares on that stuff, we defended)

now about a week later they mesh us again, and destroy Our base from the inside out.

I made a ticket to the Enforcement team about it when it was going down, there is a small Clip were they are killed from inside Our base. Also some screenshots of them raiding Our farming base With 3 different tribes, then they attack Our main base With 2+2+2 from the major tribes on server 19. And they also admit to this, but apparantly that is not breaking the Code of Conduct as long as they are not more then 6 attacking, even tho they got pooled Resources of 3 tribes the same as us With 14 People back on their server farming for them, and sharing accounts when they get tired so they can keep the 6man attack going all the raid through.

Here is the incident report i wrote to wildcard: 

This is a 60$ game guys, i don't know what to think anymore. Official ark is so hopeless to even contemplate building on anymore when devs ignore this kind of stuff. Their enforcement team is a complete Joke.

A lot of you guys will probably try and blame it on us, for not building on another map or for Yeah idk some other reason, but we came from unofficial and wanted to try mega tribe free smalltribes and enjoy the game as it should be played. 

12 hours ago, ArkRage said:

I've given up on this game completely now. I've accepted the fact that after nearly two years of playing, the game will always be like this. You get one thing after another. I think the only way they'll fix this pile of garbage if people stopped playing it.

Actually the opposite. If people stopped playing, they'd probably quit development.

18 minutes ago, Sphere said:

It would make my cluster really happy. :Jerblove:

I just like high population. I can’t stand being on a x10 server with only 5 people at peak. I need to have at least 50 on a rag map. The only high number unofficial servers are the day-old ones that will be deleted in 12 hours.

Might as well be playing SP or having 5 friends watch you play lol

1 hour ago, MackTheKnife said:

I just like high population. I can’t stand being on a x10 server with only 5 people at peak. I need to have at least 50 on a rag map. The only high number unofficial servers are the day-old ones that will be deleted in 12 hours.

And this is why unofficial continues to have problems; because of this kind of thinking. Oh and don't join a x10 server. Also isn't x10 a bit OP for PvE?

3 minutes ago, Sphere said:

And this is why unofficial continues to have problems; because of this kind of thinking. Oh and don't join a x10 server. Also isn't x10 a bit OP for PvE?

Agreed. I keep seeing complaints about official and people just quiting the game entirely. Unofficials aren't one size fits all, it just takes a bit of effort to find the proper fit.

32 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

Agreed. I keep seeing complaints about official and people just quiting the game entirely. Unofficials aren't one size fits all, it just takes a bit of effort to find the proper fit.

Still, no one joins unofficials unless it’s one of those extremely short lasting ones. Even though people CAN be toxic, I still need to interact with players in some way. And your friends list joining the server doesn’t count :P

Just now, MackTheKnife said:

Still, no one joins unofficials unless it’s one of those extremely short lasting ones. Even though people CAN be toxic, I still need to interact with players in some way. And your friends list joining the server doesn’t count :P

That's all just your opinion. There exist higher population long lasting unofficials.

I have a theory, that the 3 primary reasons why Official has the players it boasts. It's saying official. It has the players to reach out to for trade and relations. It is a giant time sink that requires a lot of commitment, and thus that commitment ties you down to the game because of the short timers that make it all vanish so easily. How long did it take you to breed raise a Giga? How long did it take to make a lineage? What about that base you have? If it is PvP, there is a lot to lose from player interactions. So much is on the line. But isn't it more of a case of huge grinding for a little fun?

Yes it's true that some time is required to make the things you have hold some value or attachment to you. But with other games out there giving more rewarding fun, and your value being merely an illusion, what are you doing with your life? I remember reading about a guy who lost his wife and family, and his job, all on the same day, because he was spending so much of his time breeding up battle Rexes. Is this game really worth that much?

So what did I do?

I opened up servers that make more sense. I am not the only person who did that. This whole message of unofficial is cheating, unbalanced, and full of empty servers, is what is killing unofficial. It's kinda like entering the dating scene with #metoo attached to your name. Just a Google search away.

Is this mostly a center map issue?  I never play on anything except The Island and I haven't had undermesh problems since early access, which were never exploited on the server I played on back then because a paranoid alpha locked down the spot(s) you could do it from.

The teaming up part is bs though.  I recently moved to small tribes precisely to get away from mass attacks by hordes of children who have nothing to do all day but play ark.  My three man tribe wouldn't be able to deal with even two 6-man tribes, which was the entire point of moving to small tribes.  Forget the meshing, wildcard should ban them for that alone.

On 9/15/2018 at 8:44 AM, hannibalxx said:

Their enforcement team is a complete Joke

I have been saying this for a year now. Their COC is a joke too. lies in their COC. when you get ban off of ark official Network it has nothing to do with battleye. 

"""Failure to abide by our code of conduct can result in the removal of your structures, creatures, items or banning of your account from the Official Network and all BattlEye Protected Servers. """""

IS a LIE !!!!!!!   ARK official Network has it own ban list and only use by or Ark employees has nothing to do with BattlEye.  Ark employees can not get you steam vac ban. its a complete different system. blanket bans have no authority to them and is not recognized by Steam.

as for the cheating and under meshing will never stop until they hire a group of server moderators plain and simple

you have to Look a the COC lol

I get it hacking and exploiting is bad and should be ban but come on now . you then think you have the right to tell someone how to play your game or get ban lol

but when you put Grieing in your COC and then tell players your going ban them for not playing your game NICE you get ban off of battleye server come on

42 minutes ago, Vaiks said:

The Center is so full of bugs and problems. Can't understand why ppl play on it...

And yes, forget about WC doing anything about it. They are on this to suck the $$$ and move on. After extinction is out, the Ark you have is the Ark you will ever have.

Well moders might beg to differ..

On 9/16/2018 at 7:36 AM, MackTheKnife said:

You need to find the right unofficial. We are on a cluster of 5 maps with the main map being Rag that averages 50 people on the weekdays at up to 100 on the weekends. Oh and it doesn't get deleted. Not sure what servers you have tried but I have not seen many of the ones you are talking about.

On 9/19/2018 at 12:14 AM, TheHamLord said:

Is this mostly a center map issue?  I never play on anything except The Island and I haven't had undermesh problems since early access, which were never exploited on the server I played on back then because a paranoid alpha locked down the spot(s) you could do it from.

The teaming up part is bs though.  I recently moved to small tribes precisely to get away from mass attacks by hordes of children who have nothing to do all day but play ark.  My three man tribe wouldn't be able to deal with even two 6-man tribes, which was the entire point of moving to small tribes.  Forget the meshing, wildcard should ban them for that alone.

Its an issue on every map and there are still plenty of spots on every map you can mesh.

Unofficial pvp is like eating bread crumbs. If you manage to get in on a Freshly wiped, highly populated (near cap or capped) server with friends (suggested) you end up grinding so effortlessly (pvp survival and defense is 199% priority) that half the server is wiped off in a matter of days due to the constant edge that everyone is on and focus on pvp and wiping others.  It’s a rush, but it’s so short lived that it’s like eating bread crumbs from the loaf. It’s never fully satisfying, everytime you play. Others may beg to differ but that’s my opinion. Other aspects of the game become NULL because if pvp and survival isn’t 190% of your focus, your wiped. A Few weeks later, if even, the server is wiped. Some server owners have managed to incorporate scripts/mods that allow players to rebound after being wiped to maintain the server pop, where otherwise they’ll move onto another server, but even still, rebounding by being allotted ‘points’ to purchase Dino’s/materials to rebuild a strong base/dino pool in a timely manner isn’t the same.

Unnoficial pvp servers that aren’t geared for hardcore pvp die off too quickly, or never obtain a decent population to begin with. Many on such servers won’t wipe others merely because they don’t want them to stop playing on it. Why continue on this particular server after being wiped when there are 100’s of others?

The Point is that unnofocial pvp has its drawbacks. 

PVE Unnoficial cannot be upped over PVE Official.?There’s such a huge difference in feeling accomplished when you compare them both. Most who have tried both will agree Official PVE makes you feel more accomplished. Most, not all. 

Archived