Cave Building Question

TravisMichael

I'm on PS4 Single-player and I was trying to tackle the artifact of the strong cave, but seem to have hit a problem. I was trying to build a small 'breeding shack' inside the cave so I could take Allos through the cave, but it keeps telling me I can't build in the cave.

I exited to the main menu and I do have 'Force Cave Building PVE' checked, but it won't let me.

Is there something else I need to do to build in the cave?

20 minutes ago, TravisMichael said:

I'm on PS4 Single-player and I was trying to tackle the artifact of the strong cave, but seem to have hit a problem. I was trying to build a small 'breeding shack' inside the cave so I could take Allos through the cave, but it keeps telling me I can't build in the cave.

I exited to the main menu and I do have 'Force Cave Building PVE' checked, but it won't let me.

Is there something else I need to do to build in the cave?

Turn off PVE mode, also try looking for an option for allowed building areas ilor some such.. mightve been enabled by accident (prevent building or something..)

2 hours ago, d1nk said:

Turn off PVE mode, also try looking for an option for allowed building areas ilor some such.. mightve been enabled by accident (prevent building or something..)

Why would I turn it off? In fact I don't really remember turning it on. Is there a button in the settings menu I need to check/uncheck

Archived