Ark Survival Evolved Extinction

JakejakeT600

Can we talk about the lack of information involved with Extinction. It feels like we are too in the dark on this one. I mean we didn't even get a full trailer, the video of the map we saw was labeled as teaser. We didn't even get a full trailer. And it feels as if the dev's are being withholding. I feel like they are purposely avoiding popular questions to avoid divulging information. Do they even want this DLC to sell, I mean they aren't creating much hype with void of information. Am I the only one who feels this way, from my own general consensus no one has any real anticipation for this new map and it's because they know nothing about this map to be excited. What are your thoughts am I alone in this feeling?

Personally I believe that the reason they are being skimpy with information about extinction is because there isn’t much to show yet. They haven’t made it very far along in the production of extinction, think about it, most of what they have showed us is just concept art. This close to release another company would be in the very final stages of development, but wildcard seems to be quite early on in the process, they don’t even know how some game mechanics are going to work yet. But that’s just the sense that I’m getting of course, they could just be very secretive who knows.

Maybe they are withholding info because they want us to be curious about it all. I'm excited just because it's Earth and the Titan was enough to hype me(im relatively newer{4months, 700 hrs} to ARK so I guess any DLC would lol). They are probably still developing a lot of the DLC as recently they stated they weren't sure if one of the new dinos would be craftable or tameable and that is a early-development decision usually.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived