The ONE problem with Small Tribe Servers?!

FLYBYNIGHT

Hello 

Thus far I’ve had a great time with the small tribes experience. Theyre aggresive culture keeps you on your toes, grinding doesnt consume the gameplay, and when you get trolled you don’t feel as though you just wasted your entire life acquiring said asset. The only issue is that offline raiding seems to be the go to everytime someone has beef with you. Considering there’s only 6 people in the tribe most bases you see aren’t massive and take very little time to pick threw. I don’t believe offline raid protection is a viable alternative because the principle of running away and logging out when trouble comes your way is absolutely unacceptable in my eyes and you will find lots of caniving players resort to this. However I think small tribes would be perfectly balanced if you allowed 2 more members per tribe. This would help a lot with the time zone differences, you’d enjoy the company of more friends and chances of being caught offline would be manageable to say the least. After the 90 day period I hope wildcard corrects the small flaw of this game mode and makes this adjustment as this is what your loyal community is hoping for. Thanks for your consideration, please drop a like or comment your opinions below to rally support. 

15 minutes ago, FLYBYNIGHT said:

Hello 

Thus far I’ve had a great time with the small tribes experience. Theyre aggresive culture keeps you on your toes, grinding doesnt consume the gameplay, and when you get trolled you don’t feel as though you just wasted your entire life acquiring said asset. The only issue is that offline raiding seems to be the go to everytime someone has beef with you. Considering there’s only 6 people in the tribe most bases you see aren’t massive and take very little time to pick threw. I don’t believe offline raid protection is a viable alternative because the principle of running away and logging out when trouble comes your way is absolutely unacceptable in my eyes and you will find lots of caniving players resort to this. However I think small tribes would be perfectly balanced if you allowed 2 more members per tribe. This would help a lot with the time zone differences, you’d enjoy the company of more friends and chances of being caught offline would be manageable to say the least. After the 90 day period I hope wildcard corrects the small flaw of this game mode and makes this adjustment as this is what your loyal community is hoping for. Thanks for your consideration, please drop a like or comment your opinions below to rally support. 

I tried PvE and literally could not tame anything, several different servers. So my alternative was a softcore PVP, which is offline raid protection. I am never touching ordinary pvp again because of glitches. Built in a cave, someone killed my tames. The two gates were still completely intact, which means there is no possible way they could have gotten in. The guy's NAME was unde/rmapper420. I never knew you could do that. 

A few days ago, I had a LOT of supplies made ready for a motorboat. I had a regular raft. Overnight, someone named *insert racial name here* killed my body, and wiped my whole storage clean. He obviously glitched in there, no doors or gates were even scratched, nor ceilings. The weird thing is..None of my storage boxes or smithies were destroyed. I thought they needed to be destroyed to access their bags? Or can they just access the inventory any time on smalltribes?

Either way, this made me stop regular pvp and i went to ORP. It's a lot of fun, not as "free" but there are still a decent amount of raids and politics are 10 times more intense, it's definitely a "everyone knows everyone" community. There aren't really any trolls to raid, so it's more of who the server doesn't trust. It kind of eliminates undermapping and mesh glitches because of the offline protection, which activates 15 minutes after you log off. That means you'll always be online when you are raided, so you actually have a chance. All of your stuff is protected. 

The only true downside is the fact that people can just access your stores if they break in, rendering 50k health vaults completely useless.

18 hours ago, MackTheKnife said:

I tried PvE and literally could not tame anything, several different servers. So my alternative was a softcore PVP, which is offline raid protection. I am never touching ordinary pvp again because of glitches. Built in a cave, someone killed my tames. The two gates were still completely intact, which means there is no possible way they could have gotten in. The guy's NAME was unde/rmapper420. I never knew you could do that. 

A few days ago, I had a LOT of supplies made ready for a motorboat. I had a regular raft. Overnight, someone named *insert racial name here* killed my body, and wiped my whole storage clean. He obviously glitched in there, no doors or gates were even scratched, nor ceilings. The weird thing is..None of my storage boxes or smithies were destroyed. I thought they needed to be destroyed to access their bags? Or can they just access the inventory any time on smalltribes?

Either way, this made me stop regular pvp and i went to ORP. It's a lot of fun, not as "free" but there are still a decent amount of raids and politics are 10 times more intense, it's definitely a "everyone knows everyone" community. There aren't really any trolls to raid, so it's more of who the server doesn't trust. It kind of eliminates undermapping and mesh glitches because of the offline protection, which activates 15 minutes after you log off. That means you'll always be online when you are raided, so you actually have a chance. All of your stuff is protected. 

The only true downside is the fact that people can just access your stores if they break in, rendering 50k health vaults completely useless.

Just to anwser your question. Smithys are acessable for everybody. Storageboxes too, until you put in a pincode. Only Doors and Gates are locked by default.

Archived