How do you quickly kill Therozinos ?

Mensana21

Thank you for sharing @zZStalkerZz. For some reason I wish I could have an entire family of these, dressed in Hawaiian clothes. Lol 

Talking about clothing, anyone knows if one of the cave (the artifact) gives flak equipment (or flak blueprints) as prize 

Since we get equipment in better quality through the tribute and free gifts, I have never spent a single blueprint point on equipment. So far it’s great I got the complete hide, complete chitin, complete ghillie and complete fur equipments.

I’d like to know if there is a cave which gives flak equipments(/blueprints) and what cave it is ? 

Thank you, 

Mensana

1 hour ago, JB1980 said:

I was trying to level up my Sabre (level 30) and ran into one....but suddenly there were 2...I survived but my Sabre died...

Ah that happened to me once with a saber, and another time with a Rex. In both case, I console myself by tranq the murderer ˆˆ) so I wasn’t so upset because I got the most efficient one  after all. 

You probably know this already but in case you don’t;  if you want you can revive your saber for a couple of Ancient Ambers at an Obelisk. 

By the way regarding the revival platform, anyone knows if we still have to pay amber to revive a creature once we learn the revival platform engram ? I think the response is yes but I’d like to hear a confirmation from someone who crafted such a platform. 

Also @JB1980, I’m not sure it’s really (or only) a matter of cumulating XP to level up our creatures... Over the time I had plenty of creatures I was not using and almost each time I go to feed them, there  are ready to be leveled up for 1 or more levels. Time must play an important factor in this in parallel to killings or « hits » (like for example, a new ankylo hitting a stone..after a couple hits, it gets a new level). 

3 小时之前, Mensana21 说:

Thank you for sharing @zZStalkerZz. For some reason I wish I could have an entire family of these, dressed in Hawaiian clothes. Lol 

Talking about clothing, anyone knows if one of the cave (the artifact) gives flak equipment (or flak blueprints) as prize 

Since we get equipment in better quality through the tribute and free gifts, I have never spent a single blueprint point on equipment. So far it’s great I got the complete hide, complete chitin, complete ghillie and complete fur equipments.

I’d like to know if there is a cave which gives flak equipments(/blueprints) and what cave it is ? 

Thank you, 

Mensana

North west

@Mensana21I do know about reviving but never tried it. In this case I couldn’t find the dead Sabre anymore, so no implant. I try to find a new one and considering getting a Direwolf instead (for caves).

True that creatures (as well as yourself I guess) get XP over time, also by doing nothing. Goes very slowly though. I am using Lystro to speed this up, but not sure it works.

Archived