Too few tamable dinos

Xel

On 9/14/2018 at 3:35 AM, Xel said:

Unfortunately I won't be playing anymore: 50 dinos it's too low a limit for me to enjoy this great game. I don't like being forced to kill long time dinos simply to train and breed new ones. I will wait to see if in the next week the limit goes up and then I'll terminate my primal pass.

All in all it has been great fun.

Don't know what you're playing on but I'm on PS4... I've been on a PvE Aberration server since it came out, I'm solo, have always been solo and have tamed and raised all of my dino's. This creature list is my current count, alive and well.

35 Ravagers, 10 Megalosaurus, 8 Raptors + (4 Tek), 5 Rock Drakes, 1 Basilisk, 3 Spino's, 2 Stego's + (6 Tek), 2 Anglers, 2 Karki's, 2 Baryonyx, 6 Doedicurus, 4 Dire Bear, 3 Ankylo. 1 Racer, 3 turtle, 7 Scorpion, 2 Beelzebufo, 3 Glowtail, 6 Featherlight, 15+ Bulbdogs, 4 baby goat (light pet), 12 Ovis, 2 Carno, 3 Iguanodon, 2 parasaur, 1 Giganthropithicus, 2 Dung beetle, 4 lystro, 1 moschop... I think that is all. I've yet to get a reaper as I am solo and will not ask for help because It can be done solo. but as you can see, I probably have over 100 dino's tames right now. Don't know who told you 50 but it's obviously wrong. 

I still have my very first 2 tames (bulbdog and Ravager). I moved once and that was enough, I hope I will never have to change servers cuz I will have to upload every single one lol.

23 hours ago, JoJo417 said:

Don't know what you're playing on but I'm on PS4... I've been on a PvE Aberration server since it came out, I'm solo, have always been solo and have tamed and raised all of my dino's. This creature list is my current count, alive and well.

35 Ravagers, 10 Megalosaurus, 8 Raptors + (4 Tek), 5 Rock Drakes, 1 Basilisk, 3 Spino's, 2 Stego's + (6 Tek), 2 Anglers, 2 Karki's, 2 Baryonyx, 6 Doedicurus, 4 Dire Bear, 3 Ankylo. 1 Racer, 3 turtle, 7 Scorpion, 2 Beelzebufo, 3 Glowtail, 6 Featherlight, 15+ Bulbdogs, 4 baby goat (light pet), 12 Ovis, 2 Carno, 3 Iguanodon, 2 parasaur, 1 Giganthropithicus, 2 Dung beetle, 4 lystro, 1 moschop... I think that is all. I've yet to get a reaper as I am solo and will not ask for help because It can be done solo. but as you can see, I probably have over 100 dino's tames right now. Don't know who told you 50 but it's obviously wrong. 

I still have my very first 2 tames (bulbdog and Ravager). I moved once and that was enough, I hope I will never have to change servers cuz I will have to upload every single one lol.

I dnt believe mobile has aberration yet lol

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Christian9999 said:

The worse thing about mobile is that before they make it compatible for the new phones they need to finish the old ones like iPhone 6plus and 6

It’s been said officially that no further updates will be made in regards to backwards compatability. So if it isn’t compatible with your device now, it sadly never will be. As with most technology, future devices will be supported.

for some reason I thought that iPhone 6 was in the supported list, but my memory is not trustworthy. The 6 still seems like a ‘new’ phone to me, but hey I still haven’t got around to upgrading my old 4s. 

Archived