Too few tamable dinos

Xel

Unfortunately I won't be playing anymore: 50 dinos it's too low a limit for me to enjoy this great game. I don't like being forced to kill long time dinos simply to train and breed new ones. I will wait to see if in the next week the limit goes up and then I'll terminate my primal pass.

All in all it has been great fun.

3 hours ago, Onimusha759 said:

Mine says 600 is the cap.

Where does it say 600?

is it on pc? Console? Or mobile?

solo? Or multi player?

As far as I know the limit on mobile (solo) is 50.

I’m not happy that I can’t have a breeding pair of each species. It’s a feature that I would certainly pay extra for on top of my primal pass.

9 hours ago, ScreamingViolet said:

Where does it say 600?

solo? Or multi player?

I’m not happy that I can’t have a breeding pair of each species. It’s a feature that I would certainly pay extra for on top of my primal pass.

Sry my bad didnt this was a mobile thread.  Ya im on ps4.  I just saw the topic on the recents, and couldnt tell it was specific to mobile users.

9 hours ago, ScreamingViolet said:

Where does it say 600?

solo? Or multi player?

Mine says 40. How did you get 50?

5 hours ago, CadieStarfire said:

Mine says 40. How did you get 50?

I’ve got the primal pass ($6au/month) and according to The gamepedia wiki this gives me 25% more Dino-slots 

Sadly it’s only 10 extra Dino’s, which when you consider how many different species that you can tame on the ark, it seriously isn’t enough. Especially if you want to really get into breeding and experimenting with mutations. 

Although I already pay for a primal pass I would happily pay more or watch more ads in return for more save slots. Maybe they could even introduce different levels of primal pass in let’s say bronze, silver, gold and platinum. Perhaps even thatch, wood, stone, metal and tek levels lol

11 hours ago, ScreamingViolet said:

I’ve got the primal pass ($6au/month) and according to The gamepedia wiki this gives me 25% more Dino-slots 

Sadly it’s only 10 extra Dino’s, which when you consider how many different species that you can tame on the ark, it seriously isn’t enough. Especially if you want to really get into breeding and experimenting with mutations. 

Although I already pay for a primal pass I would happily pay more or watch more ads in return for more save slots. Maybe they could even introduce different levels of primal pass in let’s say bronze, silver, gold and platinum. Perhaps even thatch, wood, stone, metal and tek levels lol

Back when the caves were having problems so bad I had to restart my game I set up on Herbivore island and all I did was breed parasaurs and I did manage to get a few mutations, but only on stats, I never saw any color mutations. 

During last weekends baby boom event my pachys went crazy and their eggs kept hatching without me having to do anything. They just kept hatching.

one of them came out Fluro pink! 

I wish I knew how. 

I’ll grab a screenshot next time I’m near it - looks insane. I seriously did not need another pachy, but I can’t let go of a bright pink one!

With no boss to do ,  You can run everything with a single dino:  Baryonyx

Are they in the mobile version? I checked they are there.

So Baryonyx, get the best ones and breed the crap out of the them. Argentavis to fly around.  That's it.  You dont need anything else.

If you get into metal, get snails or a frog and an anky. 

There is the matter of the Ice/snow cave.  That place is hell frozen over, regardless of the dino you can tamed anyway. If I cant build in the cave, I run this with lots of Dimorphodon with 2k plus HP (3k + is better) . You need to keep all of the females and send the males to fight so you can rebuild you're army faster (they will all die). 

If you can build into it, used Baryonyx fertilize eggs to hatch them inside and run the cave with them.

On 9/16/2018 at 12:33 AM, ScreamingViolet said:

During last weekends baby boom event my pachys went crazy and their eggs kept hatching without me having to do anything. They just kept hatching.

one of them came out Fluro pink! 

I wish I knew how. 

I’ll grab a screenshot next time I’m near it - looks insane. I seriously did not need another pachy, but I can’t let go of a bright pink one!

Everytime an egg is generated theres a 1/180 chance of the egg hving a mutation.  Every mutation gives a +2 wild lvls to 1 of its stats and a changed color on 1 of its color regions.  The system can fail tho bcus wild lvls in speed do nothing for a dino and theres 6 color regions hrd set but not all dinos use all 6, most use only 3 or 4.  So the color change cud b in an unused region.  To make it worse the change in color can pick literally any color in the pallet including the 1 it already has.  If u or @CadieStarfire want more detailed info i can go into more advanced detail.

The baryonyx was undisputed as the cave king til the 1 update that blocked him in his most important cave.  Direwolves are btr cave mounts once u hv a pack anyways.

Archived