I like red dinos.

Jemcrystal

Guest DJRone89
30 minutes ago, Jemcrystal said:

Just wanted to say I like the red dino event.  There was some negativity toward it.  But I found it enjoyable.  I have a lot of very lovely Pters now and sharp looking Lystro's that I can find that don't get lost in the grass.  Happy with red.

The only negativity towards colour events I’ve seen is from breeders who accused Wildcard of wasting their time even though colour mutations are only a side effect, yet still became a global market at the choice of the playerbase, not the intention of the devs.

Imagine making in game money from an unintended market and screaming at the creator for making it free to everyone.

Hello,

Just a few hours left to tame neon red. Next is green.

Hopeful that some dc/crashes that are area related gets patched. Scared that map adjustments make it worse. But It seems to stop under mesh builds and attacks since there no longer is reports about it. Hopefully that is related to map adjustments and not colors. 

I started to collect new sets of Doeds in event color. Looking forward to add green and light green.

Red was very much like a fertilized egg or even a alpha raptor. Green is nice.

Regards,

Ariana

Wasnt the biggest fan of the red colour event, red isnt my favourite colour by any means. Prefered the blue one before it, looking forward to see how the green colours come out. Keep hoping for a yelllow event next, predicting yellow and white for October.

13 minutes ago, ArianaGaming said:

Regards,

Ariana

Alphas, alphas everywhere haha. Everywhere I looked I saw an alpha only to discover it was just an event coloured dino XD

8 hours ago, ArianaGaming said:

Hello,

Just a few hours left to tame neon red. Next is green.

Hopeful that some dc/crashes that are area related gets patched. Scared that map adjustments make it worse. But It seems to stop under mesh builds and attacks since there no longer is reports about it. Hopefully that is related to map adjustments and not colors. 

I started to collect new sets of Doeds in event color. Looking forward to add green and light green.

Regards,

Ariana

Of course! All my good mutations are green now the event is green :P 

Archived