Jemcrystal

Please take Prime Meat off a Moschops diet request.

A Moschops should be considered a low level tame like a dodo bird.  Asking for prime (1) causing it's hunger to never go down (2) is asking a bit much of lower level new players.  I have to wait to tame these guys when I am high level because they almost always ask for cooked prime.  This beast should be avail to level 1 players.

52 minutes ago, DonaldDuck said:

My problem with moschop is always prime FISH meat. I think the last time I got prime fish meat was from a leedsichtys, and it's been 2 months I never see a leeds, is it still in the game ?

I failed taming them on SE so many times because they asked for this x.x gave up on taming them.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DonaldDuck said:

My problem with moschop is always prime FISH meat. I think the last time I got prime fish meat was from a leedsichtys, and it's been 2 months I never see a leeds, is it still in the game ?

Just tame a level 5 that ask for berries... 

The prime fish is a bit bothersome, but 5 min of fishing and you will have plenty. 

• Thanks 1

Might as well only make them eat berries then, Rare Flower and Rare Mushrooms are difficult to get for lower levels(On the Island), and Prime Fish Meat and Organic Polymer is possible to get, but still difficult. The Moschops is supposed to be difficult to tame because it's one of the best and most diverse harvest dinos in the game. A good equivalent would be making a Therizinosaur as easy to tame as a Stego.