Thoughts on this...

Cynestra

I am considering making additional characters on some of the other maps besides the island vs uploading my character from there.  Would uploading a few Dire Wolves be something which would help in starting out on the other servers since they don’t need saddles.  Just a thought, otherwise a Argy and Rex will clear everything and make it boring.

any thoughts or suggestions?

Yes. Bringing any dinos will help you. You go from being slow and weaponless to fast and having a dino to attack others with. Aberration will not let you take dire wolfs though. Scorched Earth will be helpful once you get past all the dinos killing you when you spawn and make it to an obi or drop with a low enough lvl to access to download it.

Half the fun of a new map (for me) is starting out fresh. If you decide to bring something over to help, maybe make a game out of it.

Direwolves are great. High levels theu decimate most mid tier mobs. Maybe try bringing a low level(20-50 tame) instead, if you want to prolong the early game experience. If you dont care about it, just bring a high level one.  The real easy part comes from riding a high level around, easily passing the first few hard hurdles (getting that hide for a bed, dealing with those pesky raptors, leveling up easily by killing everything etc)

18 minutes ago, Aylana314159 said:

I don't know much about the consoles. But I would assume the same, it's tied to your account.

sorry for stupid questions, if i make another character and try and join same server i still access all my original characters things, then log back in later as my orignal character? 

3 minutes ago, DauntingBeef08 said:

sorry for stupid questions, if i make another character and try and join same server i still access all my original characters things, then log back in later as my orignal character? 

If you try to get 2 characters on same server at same time, one gets overwritten.

Tribe and owned stuff is tied to the character. So a new character cannot access the old characters stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived