pvp Alpha tribe owns 7 total servers

Moordenaar

There is an alpha tribe named "Genuines #OP" the server i know they own is Ragnarok 344 and 6 other servers but I do not know the server numbers or if they're rag scorch ab the center or the island. The  place they're are located at the Vengur's Chasm by the ruined bridge towards green obelisk and the sea they control the spiral there and the mountain next to it. Hope people will respond to help i believe they can wipe "99 problems"  

im in a mega tribe called the annihilators and we got foundation wiped from them because of a stupid argument with another mega tribe baron of the badlands but they got wiped as well for causing the drama im just getting the point out that they're controlling 6 other servers and wiping everyone who builds up on those servers and i want them to fall for what they're doing to other tribes and people

3 hours ago, Moordenaar said:

im in a mega tribe called the annihilators and we got foundation wiped from them because of a stupid argument with another mega tribe baron of the badlands but they got wiped as well for causing the drama im just getting the point out that they're controlling 6 other servers and wiping everyone who builds up on those servers and i want them to fall for what they're doing to other tribes and people

IF your a mega tribe why don’t u pull up yourself? Sissy move to cry on ark forums about it... 

Archived