Challenge me!

NameCannotBeBlank32

I'm trying to find a challenge to do because the game is getting stale for me. I am going to go into the most populated Ragnarok server at the time and build up where ever someone tells me to, give me the most difficult spot you can think of. If your spot is taken I will search servers until I find one. Once I get Aberration I will do something similar there.

Murdersnow main base. No fliers. You're allowed to start off and build whereever you want for one week before having to move to Murdersnow. I would use this time to tame an otter, some sort of agile mount to deal with murdersnow. 

The challenge and fun comes from the theorycrafting a way to complete the required pieces to live in Murdersnow in a week. Tip: Hit up ice cave drops ASAP to get some better fur. 

No trades, at all. Only solo self found. No receiving items from other players (you could get a saddle crafted if must - but thats it)

Hello,

When ARK got Ragnarok I travelled to gps 44.4 63.0 to tame a ice wyvern. Several in the area along 44.4 but building at 44.4 52ish is a challenge. If you go from south spawn to center map you can get there with no fur gear. I cooked my Wyvern using 50 - 60 standing torches only. And a wyvern trap in stone. So that is one challange. 

Another is to get asc blueprints from island Swamp Cave for Therizinosaurus Argentavis and Megatherium should also take two weeks. Strategy clear the cave and run to crates as you need to afk inside the cave. Setup 154% 220stamina 500health or more health, you can place sleeping bag half way if you have lower health than 500.

Challenging enough? Fun enough?

Regards,

Ariana 

Hello again,

So I checked what I use in single player as setup 143.5% 250stamina 460 minimum health. Carno with primitive saddle, frog with highest level saddle you can find in drops 2200health rest melee. You ride the carno and frog follow on neutral. As the swamp cave gets hardest to clear you need backup carnos and frogs but it is also then higher tier stuff is in the red crates. 30min for one crate to respawn.

Bugs, as you die drop inventory or your stuff end up under map also never have dinos on none follow since they also can go trough the map. They pop up at the river between redwood central cave most easily. Clear it then run it in single player. On official i never had problems with dinos going trough the map but only with lost gear but not common as in sp.

Regards,

Ariana 

Archived