Light Pets and Reaper Kings

DarkWizard2207

My alliances and I are going on a raid very soon, we are hoping to do it at night, we are using Reaper Kings and we want to take our light pets so we can see what part of the base we are going to blow. But the problem is that light creatures affect the performance of the Reapers, but I need to know if your own tamed light pets (ShineHore, BulbDog ect) affect your tamed Reaper.

12 hours ago, DarkWizard2207 said:

My alliances and I are going on a raid very soon, we are hoping to do it at night, we are using Reaper Kings and we want to take our light pets so we can see what part of the base we are going to blow. But the problem is that light creatures affect the performance of the Reapers, but I need to know if your own tamed light pets (ShineHore, BulbDog ect) affect your tamed Reaper.

Yes. Take glow sticks, paint them white, and use them instead. They stick to surfaces, the white makes them REALLY bright, they last a few minutes, are cheap, and don't affect your Reaper

12 hours ago, Vaculity said:

Standing within range of Charge Light will cause charge effect on Reaper King, regardless of friend or foe. Like @AzDaemon said, utilize Glow stick if you need light.

That really sucks, even friendly light pets have an effect on your own Reaper King, thanks for the advice.

Archived