Cross-Ark trading..how does it work?

CapshunTheCoolest

12 hours ago, CapshunTheCoolest said:

I get the concept but how does it work? Is it only on official servers only? Is there a service I need to subscribe to?

You find someone with something you want and trade for what they want in exchange

No subscription. There are FB trading pages, Discord groups, sections on this website. There are all types of places you can go to connect to people on Ark. Just beware because there are scammers and insiders trying to swindle you too

1 hour ago, AzDaemon said:

You find someone with something you want and trade for what they want in exchange

No subscription. There are FB trading pages, Discord groups, sections on this website. There are all types of places you can go to connect to people on Ark. Just beware because there are scammers and insiders trying to swindle you too

To be more specific. Once a transaction is agreed upon, how to i get the item to the server I'm on? I play on PC. Am i able to move whatever it is from one Server Cluster to another?

2 minutes ago, CapshunTheCoolest said:

To be more specific. Once a transaction is agreed upon, how to i get the item to the server I'm on? I play on PC. Am i able to move whatever it is from one Server Cluster to another?

Yes, you can upload whatever it is to an Ob or drop and download it to whatever server you want. However, you can't transfer to certain clusters. Like, you wouldn't be able to trade PVE to PVP (or vice versa), you can't trade with small tribes servers with normal clusters etc etc

Archived