best dinos for water mounts?

ForEvaBuzzed

lol i'm not talking about taking it for a bath in the shallows. i'm talking all round you can tame with out having to get off your mount. jellies and eels don't shock you while in camo, even when you go through them. don't need a water pen and they hit like a truck. literally invisible in open water while camo'd

Without a shadow of a doubt, baryonyx. It can jump like a raptor. It's compact enough to get into small places but big enough to keep yah feet far enough up from the ground and all those little ankle biting dinos. You can transition from land to water and vise versa quickly and easily without any pause, with a neat little stun ability as well. And on top of that, you can use your own hand held weapons whilst riding

1 hour ago, ForEvaBuzzed said:

lol i'm not talking about taking it for a bath in the shallows. i'm talking all round you can tame with out having to get off your mount. jellies and eels don't shock you while in camo, even when you go through them. don't need a water pen and they hit like a truck. literally invisible in open water while camo'd

I know what you meant. I just said it isnt mind blowing because ive seen people use them for dives. Mind blowing requires somthing pretty profound.

My favorite is the basi still. Slow as sap but chew through alpha squids with relative ease. My finger takes more damage than the basi from clicking so many times to chew through a high lvl lol.

Archived