Raft raided from glitch?

MackTheKnife

I was on a Ragnarok smalltribes server on Xbox. Farmed metal all night and black pearl nodes for a motorboat. At the time, I had a wooden raft. Smithy 60 slots full of metal ingots, several hundred black pearls stored (this was over the course of a few days, and it's x3). Had a few thousand gasoline as well.

Eager to finally build my motorboat, I log in to find out I was killed by *insert racially offensive name here*. I was thinking I had been raided. Oh well. I didn't bother to set up any defenses, I deserved it. Or maybe I should have glitched into a rock :D 

Speaking of glitch, my bed was still there. So was my smithy and everything. But all of my stuff had been wiped clean. All of my metal and black pearls, gas..0/75 on both smithies. Even the charcoal on my refining forges were gone. My doors were still intact. The only conclusion i could come to was that some greasy preteen glitched into my raft somehow. I didn't even know you could do this unless you ran into their person on a beach or something. I was stationary in the middle of a lake.

Safe to say, I uninstalled the game. I just found it ridiculous that someone could just cheat their way like that. I have been raided left and right, betrayed by tribemates, kicked by leaders, used only as a farming tool, but this was the last straw. You literally cannot defend yourself if people glitch their way into your defenses. This goes for land bases a la undermap.

Chairs on a raft. Sit on chair while freind drives, go through wall, get off chair. 

Dont build on rafts. Even if u got a ton of turrets all it takes is a thatch safe room where driving bit. Foundation next to sail as far as u can with 2 ceilings extending outward. On 2nd ceiling furthest out put c4. Drive to boat and than c4 when close to wall.

Rafts can be good when first starting though u just drive into a rock or cliff (prefabbly in low traffic area) or into the invisible wall at border of map. People who looking for easy loot might break in but wont be able to acess ur stuff. Most the time they wont wipe the boat. 

5 hours ago, FreelancerKnux said:

You said you uninstalled, why wait on here for a reply? Even if someone posts good advice its a waste of time trying to help a person who doesn't play.

Well actually I took that one dudes advice and am now playing PvE. This way they can’t destroy or take anything. I always uninstall but usually find another excuse to come back because I realize my other games can’t fill that “grindy objective” feeling. Even if I’m getting glitched this game is the best out of my library.

Wait, I just noticed this..if it was smalltribe PvP and all of my stuff was locked, then how did they access it? Nothing was broken. Unless it’s like ORP and everything is unable to be locked..

Archived