Reaper baby disappeared

Tankerinc

1 minute ago, Graf1cs said:

did you leave render or log out during the raise to 10%, Ive heard you need to stay near them during the raise or they can push through the walls on load in. Anyone else know if this is true?

It was full of meat. So I didnt stay with it and went to bed. So it will despawn if you leave it alone?

I've raised a half dozen and have stayed in render for the total time till hits juvenile on each and have not had an issue, you can see them running around in there, and sometimes just mashed up against a wall running in place, I've just not taken a chance on logging out to confirm it. Have heard of it happening to a few others. Not sure if it despawns or just runs away

Yes, they can be glitchy.  It is still probably there either invisible or close by on wander after glitching through the walls.  Leaving render allows them to glitch through the walls, since they are on constant wander during the baby phase.  I've also heard and known of one case in which they went invisible, it was there but you couldn't see it.

Archived