Crash Error Somebody Please Help.. I've tried Everything

ImDrewTheJew

Everytime i hit certain areas of the map like the one i just posted up in the form i seem to crash and it always gives me the exact same error message every time. 
Low Level Fatal Error [file:D:\build\pc\engine\source\runtime\windows\D3D11RH\private\D3D11Util.cpp] [Line 176] 
Unreal Engine is Exiting due to D3D device being lost [Error: 0x887A0006- 'HUNG'] 
Please Help me... I really love playing this game but i can go anywheres on the map without getting this error message which leads to crashing

Ill include my Diagnostics as well

DxDiag.txt

I dont know if this helps but I used to get a crash error (I dont remember what it said) quite often - most frequently when running Epic settings.

I recently upped my amount of RAM from 8 to 16Gb (in an effort to decrease the  render time of the huge base Im now in after joing a new tribe) - incidently it didnt noticeabley help the render time, but it did stop the crashes I was getting. 

19 hours ago, Ryan220 said:

I dont know if this helps but I used to get a crash error (I dont remember what it said) quite often - most frequently when running Epic settings.

I recently upped my amount of RAM from 8 to 16Gb (in an effort to decrease the  render time of the huge base Im now in after joing a new tribe) - incidently it didnt noticeabley help the render time, but it did stop the crashes I was getting. 

i have been playing on a normal island server... the island is the only server that i really enjoy playing on and its the only one that gives me the most issues

29 minutes ago, marcpullen said:

I recall one of the workaround being to add this to your startup options in Steam for ARK:

-norhithread

It looks like they archived or deleted that old monster bug thread with the website changes, it also mentioned registry stuff to try that might help, but I can't find it either.

This one solved a crash I had for like 3 months.

Archived