Just been noticed

Dforkin

I just want to say that I have sent you guys you know 5 to 8 emails when the past six to eight months and I've gotten not one reply but then I make a post the other day and I get a warning for it...? SMH LOL. I wish you guys would take time to like read emails and respond and help people then just Troy your website to  "warn them". I've purchased all of your games and I've gotten no response or help from you guys except a warning. 

• Volunteer Moderator
1 minute ago, Dforkin said:

I just want to say that I have sent you guys you know 5 to 8 emails when the past six to eight months and I've gotten not one reply but then I make a post the other day and I get a warning for it...? SMH LOL. I wish you guys would take time to like read emails and respond and help people then just Troy your website to  "warn them". I've purchased all of your games and I've gotten no response or help from you guys except a warning. 

I just looked at the history and this was not a warning but an informational notice letting you know that your thread looking for tribemates was removed because such threads doesn't belong on the forums. Recruitment need to be created in the ARK Tribes section only.

That being said, discussing moderation publicly is not allowed as stated in the Community Forums Guidelines (rule #3). If you have questions or concerns about the forums rules, or if you simply want a situation to be reviewed by an administrator then please submit a Support Ticket routed to "Forums and Forums Accounts".

Thanks!

Archived