Tame Request Question

Rakkasan

• 1 month later...

I recently noticed that when I request a tame it no longer looses all items in their inventory! I am pretty sure that was not the case some time ago.

I'm doing some caving lately and when I fly to the cave and on arrival request for my Carno (Center cave) or Direwolf (Lava) to help me out, they have a full inventory! Good be a bug or a delibarate change. Anyone else same thing?

Playing SP.

1 hour ago, JB1980 said:

I recently noticed that when I request a tame it no longer looses all items in their inventory! 

I'm doing some caving lately and when I fly to the cave and on arrival request for my Carno (Center cave) or Direwolf (Lava) to help me out, they have a full inventory! Good be a bug or a delibarate change. Anyone else same thing?

Playing SP.

One day my curiosity will kill me!

left a few bits and pieces with my dire wolf before travelling across the map by air so that I could test it. Requested him as per usual and he arrived with all of his baggage intact. 

I play solo, so Not sure if it’s the same on multiplayer, but if someone tests it could you let us know. 

This could make life so much easier, but I see how that could be negative for mp 

5 hours ago, zZStalkerZz said:

Can u guys request an aquatic creatures? I forgot to give collar for my Mosa and it's gone. I thought I could request it but I recognized I couldn't.

I’m pretty sure you can’t request aquatic creatures. 

A bunch of people have been having issues with those gold collars. They’ve been asking people to fill out the primal pass and purchase issues form, it’s in the post by the same title in the bugs and support section here. They may have also been asking people to fill out a bug report too,but can’t fully recall. I’ve got some memory issues! lol

but I think it takes about a week or so usually, but they are working on a fix for whatever’s going wrong. Those things aren’t cheap either! I’ve been saving up amber and am considering getting one, but I like watching my Amber balance gradually climb and don’t want to wipe it out lol

Archived