Global ban

hermanoark

• Volunteer Moderator

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/incident-reports open discussion on bans or actions taken in game are not allowed. You can feel free to ask in a ticket located in the link above. Locking your thread.

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/code-of-conduct/  Here is the link to the rules in ark.

So I recently submitted a ticket against a GM that I believe made a mistake in their decision to dev-wipe our tribe. I got a response but it was from the same GM that my ticket was against, massive conflict of interest don’t you think? Is there any other way to submit a ticket or a way to ensure someone else looks at it?B3C0B75A-4FBE-42D3-A807-90D52C401220.thumb.jpeg.d73e6dc55769f0cb29a45f5276526854.jpegF5208DA7-395A-4F59-B064-FB1CC1F9C622.thumb.jpeg.16eda394178c266becb16c0295ded756.jpeg

Unfortunately, he is correct. A member was cheating, was caught, and was punished. Unfortunately, that member incurred a cost on all of you. There is no way a GM would know that you had no knowledge of that members cheating so they have to proceed as per normal. Sounds like your grievance should be with that player and not with the GM who was doing what they were supposed to be doing

10 minutes ago, Crazytalk3oh6 said:

So I recently submitted a ticket against a GM that I believe made a mistake in their decision to dev-wipe our tribe. I got a response but it was from the same GM that my ticket was against, massive conflict of interest don’t you think? Is there any other way to submit a ticket or a way to ensure someone else looks at it?B3C0B75A-4FBE-42D3-A807-90D52C401220.thumb.jpeg.d73e6dc55769f0cb29a45f5276526854.jpegF5208DA7-395A-4F59-B064-FB1CC1F9C622.thumb.jpeg.16eda394178c266becb16c0295ded756.jpeg

Also, you may want to take this down. This can be covered under their "Naming and Shaming" policy on the forums

If there is a grievance against a GM then a different GM should respond. However, in this case the GM was adhering to the Code of Conduct rules regarding the actions of your tribemate which resulted in a wipe. Therefore, your inquiry into GM abuse was invalid. 

I agree with the GM here, make sure you trust who you let into your tribe. It only takes one person to destroy weeks or months of work.

Hi everyone,

WTQ - Want to Quit

I know first of all this post should not be here but I just cant wait 14 days to admin to reply to me, please don't move this post I am here to talk with my friends.

My base is got wiped no dinos no base everything got wiped my 5100 hours played gone now,  no warning or nothing I just saw the message in the server now says '''Please Consider the Code of Conduct''

Ok you guys might have lots of *questions so I make it simple.

* Are you had rafts? Yes I had rafts 

* Why you having Rafts its under code of conduct. I know and my server is capped always and I have tribe mates but they offline so basically I play solo so I tame breed build everything but here on this server Center (100) there is 5 to 8 people each one guy have 500 dinos they all each other friends and they had rafts before then they removed and they brought Rexs and gigas from another server to this and capped the server.

So how I play tame or breed anything here? so I build the rafts and when I breed I destroy the rafts even if its not capped. 

You guys can ask me that I can just tame from another server like dilo or etc small dinos and bring to this server and when ever I want to tame or breed kill the dino or upload the dino well I tried I don't like to cappe the server so I tried to do with at least 10 dinos but its not working for me I cant just download dinos because of capp.

Ok below this message to Admins, (GM) who ever reading this post.

You banned me for Rafts right? you just can set the Rafts limited to 5 at least to a tribe so then people can't make rafts, people only use rafts in early game maybe late game to trap some dinos that is also now not doing much or you can just remove rafts counting value as tamed dinos.

So you think I misused the code of conduct ok then check this screen shot see this guy have 100 gigas and 200 rexs in my server so what you gonna do to those people? you wont to anything just sit and watch. And you know how many people have more than 200+ Rexs or Theris or like this gigas in so many servers so what you gonna do to those people? its also like spam so what is the different between 40 rafts to - 400+ dinos? which is big 40 or 400? 

I gave my precious time to play Ark 5100 hours now everything gone and I am so disappointing of you guys, you guys banned me ok lets say that is for a reason but then what about others? they play peacefully think one guy have 500 dinos cant even say that is a tribe its a single person and 70 slots have every servers so you really think people can play 70 in one server? not even 50 with this cappe. If its comes to rules should affect everyone but this is not fair at all so people can keep 500 dinos with 200 rexs but cant keep around 30 rafts? 

I just hatched Bert's eggs to breed but nope ok then Good Bye everyone thanks to everything gonna miss you guys, I had a nice traders all over the world some are girls also ok then take care everyone                   

A54057DF60342FBB2CB7E10175E2190CA6129971  

3 minutes ago, Cheels said:

How many rafts did you have? Since I doubt they would take such drastic action without there being a considerable amount of rafts. 

This matters? It has a limit of 500 dinos in the tribe. Each raft counts as 1. For me, he can do as he pleases with it.

I know it's drastic. But the fault of this problem can not be of the players.

Just now, apertaoxis said:

This matters? It has a limit of 500 dinos in the tribe. Each raft counts as 1. For me, he can do as he pleases with it.

I know it's drastic. But the fault of this problem can not be of the players.

So if a person was to come to your server and create a tribe with solely rafts, 500 of them. You would be happy, since he can do as he pleases?

Just now, Cheels said:

So if a person was to come to your server and create a tribe with solely rafts, 500 of them. You would be happy, since he can do as he pleases? 

If the person is an active player, who enters the server to play regularly, what could I do? Better that than a ghost tribe that plays 500 dinos in a server and only appears every 6 days.

46 minutes ago, steelshiv said:

If there is a grievance against a GM then a different GM should respond. However, in this case the GM was adhering to the Code of Conduct rules regarding the actions of your tribemate which resulted in a wipe. Therefore, your inquiry into GM abuse was invalid. 

I agree with the GM here, make sure you trust who you let into your tribe. It only takes one person to destroy weeks or months of work.

That's why the tribes I've been in, usually, have a 2 person raid minimum. If you were caught lone raiding then there is a good possibility you could lose your privileges, loot, or just be kicked

5 minutes ago, Cheels said:

But like I said, we can not blame X or Y. That's a Wild Card problem. They gave us a limit of 500 dinos per tribe, with the possibility of creating a tribe on each server and each of those servers has a ridiculous limitation. It would be best to have a limit of tribes per server also though it is not a solution.

There is something that rixsta said that makes sence to me, why the game let you place 500 rafts? why not just make them count as 40 dinos? only players on early stage use the rafts, so no problem for them, I will say this again and again ... Include to dinos a cycle of life, the tames cannot lives forever, that will make people think twice before they hatch more dinos than they really need, is like open one can of beer  or soda to sip only once... this way the dino population will be reduced drastically...

2 minutes ago, SpCowboy said:

There is something that rixsta said that makes sence to me, why the game let you place 500 rafts? why not just make them count as 40 dinos? only players on early stage use the rafts, so no problem for them, I will say this again and again ... Include to dinos a cycle of life, the tames cannot lives forever, that will make people think twice before they hatch more dinos than they really need, is like open one can of beer  or soda to sip only once... this way the dino population will be reduced drastically... 

I've also suggested something similar. I have also suggested that the tribe have a limit of dinos by species or size. And the ideal would be to shorten the time from 7 to 3 or 4 days.

Just now, apertaoxis said:

I've also suggested something similar. I have also suggested that the tribe have a limit of dinos by species or size. And the ideal would be to shorten the time from 7 to 3 or 4 days.

A life cycle is logical, can be something tied to the healing speed, that older dinos takes more time to heal or they can also lost its melee damage gradually, is logic that older thing becomes weaker. At some point you will be forced to just discard it or replace for a new one. Ethernal dinos should exist only for single player, not for official servers.

11 minutes ago, a1s said:

raft = dino 

dino= cap

cap = problem

Ah!!! problem = Raft

people with raft = ban

ban people = more slot! no Dino Cap. Problem solve for 5 day!!! YEAH!!! 

Very Sad Story. Sorry for hear that.  but thats not my logic to solve the problem...... there are some super ginius 

I can complement this:

raft = dino
dino= cap
cap = problem
Ah!!! problem = Raft
people with raft = ban
ban people = more slot! no Dino Cap. Problem solve for 5 day!!! YEAH!!!
people banned = buy with another account = more money

Archived