Global ban

hermanoark

3 hours ago, CrabPeople said:

still not fair and it take slong to explain what happened i already sent ticket , plus yeah i should be given second chance like before this a 2 week ban this is incredible

Maybe you should behave like a halfway decent person and stuff like this wouldn't happen. Perma bans are great all games should do them and should help people like yourself either become better people online or remove you completely from the online world.

• Volunteer Moderator
4 hours ago, CrabPeople said:

is global ban permanent? i feel it is not fair it should be only for hacking getting permanent for saying rude and not give a 2nd chance is  not a good every other game does it too free to play too and a game which cost 60 euros doesn't'?

Enforcement actions are not to be discussed on the forums. You already submitted a ticket so all you have to do is be patient until a Game Master give you an official response to your appeal. Good luck!

3 hours ago, AzDaemon said:

Yes you do, you can join unofficial servers as far as I know

Only if the "BanListURL" setting of that server is not set to "http://arkdedicated.com/banlist.txt".

There is my opinion, you can't spam easy stuff, like rafts, or quick tame like dodos or lystros, coz you have no EFFORT to do it, but thousand of breeded dinos, like rex, giga, wyvern, you had any effort you didn't some1 had, don't try to put a excuse like " oh raft is same as a dino count " NO, it's NOT, learn to play the game far as possible or get rekt, well you already got, so next time don't spam poop rafts if you don't want another wipe

sad to hear such a thing happened :(. so many things they could do better with this game. I had an idea, where you can make a pre-made structure called a "stable". this structure will allow you to upload dino's but what will happen is eggs will drop into a frig within the structure. These dino's you upload will count agiasnt your tame cap by half but not server tame cap. Just an idea that might help with a part of the game.

Archived