Gigs problems

Federation

Try and use metal behemoth gates to trap it first

On 9/11/2018 at 12:12 AM, CadieStarfire said:

You're lucky, at least yours stayed around. All the Gigas I've gone after have turned into sissy dinos after the first tranq dart and started running away from me. It wasn't even a fake out flee, they fled from me completely, even after I came down off my perch. 

I have the same problem up by the Blue Obelisk. On Single Player, I have a taming pen up there for dire wolves, but if I leave the area, the wolves will fall through the world and be lost. I've also had them glitch through the fence and attack me. I've made a point to create save points so if something dumb like that happens I can back out and restore my last save. 

So I'll need to mine up the resources for the giga taming pen, but I won't need gates or bear traps. I found a BETTER way, just walk right up and start setting the stuff down without any problems from the giga. What is this trickery? The trickery is a dinosaur that gets no love from the community. Megalosaurus. I saddled up on mine and walked right up to it, started biting the giga in the tail and the giga just stood there and took it. Didn't aggro on me, didn't attack me, just stood there and did nothing. 

On 9/10/2018 at 11:34 PM, Federation said:

Okay so i was trying to tame a lvl 145 Gigi on mobile right I fed him some kibble and then tried to go back to my base to get more but when I came back the gigs was glitched into the mountain and it wouldn’t let me access it’s inventory so it came back to concousjess and tried to kill me

Try and lure the gigs away from mountains first because they are glitchy and rocks have invisible hit boxes so unless you know them by heart (like me cause I live there) it’s kinda annoying 

Archived